OUR AGENCY

Azur Lane

Laffey is just sitting on a bench enjoying her oxy cola when all of a sudden, Enterprise, Hood, and Wales are sent flying when the portal spat them out in midair. Laffey looked at her oxy cola and poured it onto the ground.

*CRASH*

Enterprise: Ouchie!

Hood: Is everyone alright?

Wales: We're back at base.

Enterprise: I guess the portal gave us a ride home.

Wales: I should call Georgie and tell her we're back in Azur Lane.

Hood: Wait. What's that?

Enterprise suddenly felt the urge to pick it up, but when she did, she passed out

Wales: Enterprise...? ENTERPRISE!!!

Iron Blood

It was already nighttime when the portal released Bismarck and Eugen. But unlike Azur Lane, they weren't spat out midair.

Bismarck: Looks like we're back. We should get some rest. We will talk about this in the morning.

Eugen: Alright, Biscuit. So.... How are you feeling?

Bismarck: I said we'll talk about this tomorrow. Let's just get back to our dorms.

Bismarck and Eugen walked through the base and headed for the cafeteria since it was the fastest route back. But as they were about to open the door, they realized there were people inside.

Bismarck: What? I didn't realize we had an event.

Eugen: We don't have one as far as I can remember.

Bismarck: Eugen, prepare your rigging.

They both equipped their riggings as they slowly walked inside. But they were greeted with many Iron Blood shipgirls drinking and having fun.

Blücher: Chug, chug, chug! You can do it Hipper!

Hipper: BAKA!!! I can do better than this.

Z23: DON'T YOU BAKA ME!!! I HAD TO CLEAN ALL OF YOUR PUKE AND CARRY YOU BACK TO YOUR DORM!!!