Later, in the evening, Gina leaves with Emma for a restaurant.

Emma asks her what the latest about Antonio is. Gina rolls her eyes, she knew she was setting herself up for a quizzing. Gina says nothing is up. Emma gives her that look one gives, to someone they know is lying, then says really. Emma adds that things have changed since Gina made unflattering comments about Antonio, some weeks ago. Gina asks her what exactly, she thinks has changed. Emma says Gina's opinion of Antonio because she is falling for him. Gina is torn between denying Emma's comments and admitting the obvious.

Back at the hospital, Antonio updates Aranza about developments from school. As Aranza is still recovering from the accident, like most of her friends, she will take special exams next semester. On Friday night, Gina and Antonio, and Adrianna and Hector both went on dates and had good times. It was a good distraction, after the tension over Aranza's life, over the recent few weeks.

The next week, the end-of-semester exams start and last for two weeks. During the first week of exams, Aranza is among the first group of her friends to be released. Gina, Hector, and Aurelio are to accompany Adrianna and Antonio to take Aranza from the hospital. The night before, they are in the house alone because Aurelio is at the nearby supermarket with a friend. Gina admits she's terrified because this is the first time, in 16 years they will enter their house. Hector admits he is too. He says if their sister wouldn't be hurt if they missed it, he wouldn't go.

The day of Aranza's discharge approaches. Gina dreads going to her old home. It brings back old memories. Aranza is happy. Her favorite people in the world are here. Hector looks at their house intently as they approach. It hasn't changed too much. Antonio can sense the emotions on Gina's face. If they were alone, he would ask her about it.

It is time to appraise the trainees, and Alejandro tries to influence the selection, to get Hector fired. This almost works, until Antonio gets word of it, through one of the culprits blabbing out the truth while drunk at the club, over drinks on Saturday night. Antonio hacks into the system and puts Hector's name on the pass list. The top forty will go on a trip from Saturday (morning) to Sunday (evening) to Esmeralda forest, near the small town, where the twins grew up. Antonio and Adrianna are going because they are the owner's family. A few of the other junior members are also going during this cycle.

Meanwhile, Gina and Hector are among dozens of trainees who graduate and are absorbed into the workforce. They are both happy. This to them is not just about getting a job. It is about making leaps forward in regaining the company their grandfather, worked so hard to establish, from usurpers who reaped where they did not sow.

Alejandro is angry. He knows, there is only one person skilled enough to carry out such a hack alone. Antonio. He also knows Antonio is in love with Hector's cousin Gina, and a person in love is likely to do anything.

Antonio thinks about it and decides to tell Adrianna, Gina, and Hector. It's better they know just how crazy Alejandro is, so they can be prepared to handle him. One day after work, he asks all three of them to wait for him in the garden behind the office. Hector arrives first. Gina is second. She is surprised to see her brother there and asks him, what he is doing. He says Antonio told him, to come here. Gina is surprised and says he told her the same thing. Hector says maybe he is here to ask for his stubborn sister's hand in marriage. Gina glares at her brother. What is Antonio upto?

They are however more surprised when Adrianna comes there. Hector asks her what she's doing here. She says Antonio told her to meet him here. Gina and Hector look at each other. Gina says she is confused over what Antonio is upto. Adrianna calls him and says she is in the garden with Hector and Gina, and he has a lot of explaining to do. Antonio says he is coming in ten minutes. Nearly nine minutes later, he is there. Antonio looks around, then walks over to Adrianna, Gina, and Hector, who are by this time very confused. Adrianna asks him if he is okay because they are all confused with how he is acting.

He says he is and has something to tell them, that primarily concerns Adrianna and Hector. Everyone is all ears. Antonio tells them the truth. They are all very shocked. Alejandro is a nutcase. Hector asks how comes his name was on the pass list. Antonio casually explains that he hacked the system. Antonio says he told them so they could know what kind of a madman they were dealing with. Adrianna is getting worried, about how far, Alejandro is willing to go. She doesn't want people getting mixed up in her mess. Especially, Hector, she loves him too much. She runs off, and Hector goes off after her.

She goes around to the basement, to go back up into the offices. He calls her but she refuses to turn or to reply to him. He finally catches up with her. He holds her with one hand. She turns to face him. He wipes the tears from her face, with his hand. Adrianna struggles free and puts some distance between them. She says she wants to be alone. He says nothing that happened is her fault, and it is all Alejandro's fault. He adds that she has nothing to feel guilty about. He hands her a handkerchief.

Adrianna says she should go. Hector says he will escort her. Adrianna says it is better, she goes alone. He can feel she is shaken by this whole incident. Adrianna says she does not want to make him feel obligated like he has to accompany her anywhere.

Hector says he does it because he wants to. Adrianna insists she does not want to inconvenience him. He puts one hand under her chin and positions her to face him. He says he wants to see her happy, and cares for her very much, probably even loves her. Adrianna tells him not to repeat those things, because they are not true. Adrianna continues to talk but he silences her with a kiss. Adrianna puts her arms around him. Alejandro is quietly strolling to his car and sees them from afar. He is seething with rage. All that passion, Adrianna is showing Hector should be saved for him. Hector has committed the ultimate sin, crossed the red line.

Meanwhile, Gina tries to leave, but Antonio follows her. He asks her where she is going. Gina says she is going home. Antonio says they should go for coffee at a nearby coffee house. Gina says people will start making all kinds of conclusions, and she doesn't want to be at the center of anything. Antonio says they should not mind gossipers, because they are two single adults, who share a connection, and are exploring where that connection leads. Gina tells him not to go there. Antonio asks her why she insists on denying what is obvious. He holds her hands and kisses her deeply. Gina pulls away, things are getting complicated quickly.

Antonio asks her, how she and Hector will get to work that early. Gina says they will use a taxi. Antonio says that's not necessary, because he will pick them up and leave his car at the office. Gina says it is not necessary, and she does not want to burden him. Antonio says it will not be a burden, because their houses are not that far away, and at that time traffic is minimal. Antonio says that if they all coordinate their schedules, they can make it by 7 am. Gina is still unsure of this whole idea. She asks him about Adrianna. Antonio says he will ask her, and doesn't think she will disagree. Antonio asks her to ask Hector. Gina reluctantly agrees.