Chapter Six: Didn't Go Well

I was actually going to tell him

I was actually going to tell him. I stared at him from the bottom of the steps. He had a beer in his hand and was laughing with one of his teammates. I was so scared. I kept telling myself I can do this.

"Asher." His name came out like a whisper. I cleared my throat and said it again.

"Asher." It was a lot louder. Everyone turned and looked at me. My face was probably red as a tomato. Holy crap.

"M-May I speak to you quickly? It's about your schedule next week." I lied. I didn't know what else to say. Lilly gave me thumbs up from Joseph's lap on the couch. Asher gave me a confused look, then a nod. We walked upstairs to my room.

"You should take a seat." I told him.

"Okay." He took a seat on my bed, he placed his hands on his lap.

Everything ok-" He didn't finish his sentence because I cut him off.

"I'm pregnant." I told him. It was silent for a minute before he processed anything.

He cursed then placed his head in his hands and started cursing again.

"I'm keeping them, but you don't have to be apart of their life. If you want to then great, but if you don't, then fine. I'm stable enough to raise it on my own. I don't need child support." I tell him. It was all true.

He looked up at me for a second then cursed again.

"I'm going to call the doctor and make an official appointment, but I took a bunch of test and they were all positive." I told him. He stood up and walked over to me.

"Can I see them?" He asked. I nodded my head and grabbed them from the closet. I had put them in there when we got back home.

I lifted up the box lid and showed him all the test. They were no negative ones.

"You can come to the appointment if you like?" I asked.

"I-I don't know what to say Lora. I thought you were on the pill. I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Don't. I should've told you, I was in the moment and forgot." I placed my hands on his chest for the first time. His heart was racing, he was nervous.

"I want to be there, Lora." His words shocked me. I didn't expect this. I thought he was going to deny everything.

"When is your appointment?" He asked. I thought about it for a second, my pregnant brain is already affecting me.

"Tomorrow at noon. Will you be free?" He nods his head. We sit in silence for a couple of minutes. He needed time to process.

"My parents are coming over in two days. After the appointment we will tell your brother, then my mother and whoever else you want to tell. I want to tell people close to me before this gets out." He tells me. I nod in agreement.

"Will my brother kick you out?" I ask.

"He will get over it. After all I am the father of his nephew." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Nephew?" I smirk.

"I know it's a boy. I can feel it, after all it's my sperm." He chuckles. I laugh and kiss him.

I gasp and pull away. "I'm sorry. I didn't-"I couldn't finish the sentence because he cut me off and kissed me back. I moan as his hands roamed my body.

I forgot how he felt. He placed me on the bed and kissed down my neck to my stomach. He pulled my tank top over my head, showing off my bra.

"So fucking sexy." He told me, I blushed. He grabbed the end of his shirt and yanked it over his head. I placed my hands on his eight pack.

"Yo bro!" My brother screamed and open my door. I scream and turned around, so he couldn't see anything.

"Fuck." Asher yelled.

"What the hell!" Joseph yelled. Asher stood up, I covered my chest with the blanket.

"Joe. Please just hear us out." I begged. He glared at me then Asher. His eyes looked like he wanted to kill somebody.

"I'm going to beat your ass Asher." Joseph groweld. Asher looked at me then ran past Joesph.

He went running after him. I put on my shirt and ran after both of them.

When I got downstairs, I saw Joesph on top of Asher.

"Get off of him!" I yelled at my brother.

"How could you? Why the fuck would you do that to me? That's my sister!" Joseph yelled after each punch.

"Stop it Joseph! You should blame me! Please." I begged. Asher's nose starts bleeding, but he isn't fighting back. Why? Why wasn't he fighting my brother back?

Before things could get even worse, Asher's and Joseph's teammates walk in the door with Lilly.

One of the line backers, Ammar, runs to grab Joseph. I jump next to Asher right away, expecting his injury's.

"Are you okay?" I touch his face and he winces. I help him up, he grabs on to me and I help guide him to the kitchen.

"Tell me what hurts." I place him on the seat and grab an ice pack.

"I've dealt with way worse, princess. I'll be okay." He placed the ice pack on his cheek. I nodded my head.

Joseph comes in the kitchen, Lilly by his side. He sighs and faces us. He walks over to Asher and they do some type of handshake no one understands.

"Cool?" Joseph asks.

"Cool." Asher answers.

I don't understand boys. "Are you guys together?" He asks us. I look over to Asher to find he's already looking at me. I blush and look down at the ground.

"I'm- I'm actually pregnant, Joe." His eyes widen. He closes his eyes once again and takes a deep breath.

"Pregnant, congratulations!" He fakes a smile then walks away. Well, he will get use to it. I thought to myself.

~

A/N: Hoped you guys like this chapter!

Next chapter will be about Asher's parents. You are in for a ride.