Chapter 19: A Chestnuts first day on foreign soil.

Start from the beginning

Duke Snifflepaw said to go to the older castle, the one made of Grey and Blue brick, as that's where Katherina is.

Looking at the Castle in front of us, We see that it's not the castle that Snifflepaw described.

Seeing as the castle in front of us is sparkling new, made of white marble and gold bricks.

"Perhaps the Duke misremembered the coloring, He did wear Glasses, Maybe he's color blind" Cadance, I don't think he misremembered, I think we're at the wrong castle.
You should try to be less optimistic at everything, this is a serious matter, I'm trying to get a pony to lose their job.

As our now smaller groups nears the entrance of the obviously wrong castle, We are stopped by a group of guards wearing Silver and Steel armor, holding shiny metal spears.

"Halt, State your business!" The lead guard yells as the group if Dogs surrounds us.

"My name is Prince Blue-" Blueblood gets interrupted by the guard, "Not you, The Alicorn! What is a Princess doing outside our castle"

Now with all the eyes looking at Cadance, I remember that this world runs on cartoon logic, So there are only two ways this could end.

One, We get invited in and receive a warm welcome by Princess Lanternlight, or Two, We get arrested and thrown into the dungeons.

And which one of these will happen all depends on how Cadenza answers this question.

I knew this would happen, But I still wasn't prepared for it.

As Cadance, Blueblood and I are seated in a dining room, A retinue of chefs enter the room and place plates upon plates of food on the table.

Looking to the other half of the table, I spot two empty chairs, and one occupied by a Bipedal Labrador wearing a pink skirt.

"I am once again, apologizing from the bottom of my heart on the misunderstanding with the guards outside, I hope you understand" The Diamond Dog said as she picked a plate with chicken wings and placed two on her own plate.

"No need to apologize, Princess Muffinsbuns," Blueblood told Ambrosia Muffinsbuns, one of the three princesses in charge of the separatists. "With the tensions rising in and around Caninia, It is only natural for you to keep your guard up at all times"

"Please Prince Blueblood, Call me Amber" She gave a smile and put some salad on her plate.

As The two of them talk, Cadance and I put food on our plates as well.

Salad and Pasta for Cdance, and for me.

I get to eat Meat.

For the first time in since I got to Equestria, For The First time in the past Month! I get to eat cooked meat!

Finally! Something that isn't Nuts, Berries, Roots or Baked Apples.

Real, Cooked, Red Meat!

Grabbing a plate with beef tenderloin dripped in red wine sauce with mashed potatoes, I take a deep breath to savor the smell.

So this is how you Dogs eat, You're not so bad Princess Muffinsbuns.
Currently My number one favorite Royal.

Followed closely by Blueblood and Cadance, of course.

Right as we all get ready to dig in, The Dining room door opens and in comes a Diamond Dog wearing a blue cloak and a red collar, Her look resembling an English Springer. A Type of Spaniel dog.

"Sorry for being Late, I only got the news that we had visitors and had to run down the tower, Excuse me." The Dog says as she bends leans with her hands on her knees to catch her breath.