"What is it now Leon?" I grunt while adjusting the phone in my hand once my jacket is back on my body.

"How long do you plan on staying out in Esaro, we have a big fucking problem here in Amorite." He sounded a little panicked.

This immediately gained my attention, Leon was finally calling me about something important. "A few more days give or take, what's going on?"

"Well for starters we had a huge group of men come into town a few days ago disturbing the peace. They have been harassing the people and causing some chaos. I thought I could handle it but it's clearly they know what they're doing, they have a agenda."

"What do you mean?" I was getting impatient with Leon not getting to the point.

"I think these people were hired by the King, I swear I've seen a few of their faces guarding the castle on my visits to Unity. They're starting rumors about you being gone. Saying that you abandoned your people to be with a traitor. That everything you did during the festival was a ploy in order to keep the dragons alive. I can't remember it all but it's a lot. The worst part about this all is that some of the knights have decided to pledge their loyalty to the King. They're scared to death that he might come after anyone that isn't following him devotedly. He's causing more problems than I can count and I'm hanging on by a thread."

I clench my jaw my teeth grinding against one another to the point I was sure I'd end up chipping a tooth. I gave Tarvold a warning and he didn't take heed to it. I told him that if he retaliated than I would come for him.

I was going to kill him, I was going to make sure he suffered in the worst pay possible.

I'd take Victoria and Anthony first, cut them open delicately until they were screaming and crying profanities. I'd find sinister pleasure in watching them bleed out as Tarvold is forced to watch. I'd make the fat greasy bastard beg for my forgiveness only it would never come. I would kill his wife and son regardless and then I'd do the same to him. I wanted his blood on my hands I wanted him to suffer in the greatest way possible.

"Hold off for a day or two, I'll be back soon. When I get back I'll take the reigns of everything from there."

"I'll try to keep the rest of the men in check and try to give them some reassurance. They're going to need it if you want to keep the rest on your side."

"How many had Tarvold accepted so far?"

"Well over forty thousand, we have a little more than half of that here in Amorite." Leon pauses for a moment there's some shuffling on his end. "You still have many men that are loyal to you, many of them that would find no issue in going to war with you again."

"I wasn't planning for all of this to happen to so soon... how are Shyra and Tatsu?"

"Pretty sure they still hate me but they haven't eaten me yet so I guess that's a good sign." Leon sighs. "They like Uri though, they do better with her during their feeding."

"Good." I nod my head as if Leon could see me. "Keep them well fed, we're going to need them if everything doesn't go as planned."

"Plan A is fucked."

"Plan B is next, be prepared for the signal and get the men ready. I have a feeling there going to be a war within the walls of Unity."

I can hear the shift in Leon's voice, that soldier side of him the side that made him one of the best damn fighters I knew. If I didn't have Leon I wasn't sure how I'd be able to pull this off. "I'll get them ready, I have all the proof prepared." With that Leon disconnects the call.

It takes everything in my power not to crush the phone in my hand out of anger as I dial out to the phone I had left with Ivy.

It rings, once then twice before going straight to voicemail. I try again but by the third call I realize she isn't picking up the phone. She's either sleep or my instincts were fucking right. My girl was in trouble and so were my children.