~Secret Desires~

(<3 this song :1)
Chapter 11

Skeppy's POV:

There was this feeling I would get every time I had seen Quackity. It was a feeling of hatred but something else, Especially if Bad was there. He would make the feeling worsen.

I opened my door taking on a new day with the sun shining horribly bright making the day burn. It was only late June with the mixed-up weather. Which made some situations...better.
Closing my door behind me, I see Wilbur. Bad had recently told me that Wilbur had known about the whole 'murderous' thing but he didn't know who had been doing it, which gave us a somewhat chance to get him. Though it was to be told that Wilbur had his suspicions. I walked toward him to greet him.
"Sup Wilbur!" I greeted him with a small hand wave with him smiling with surprise, which seemed to be rare.
"Skeppy! Hello!" Wilbur hugged me from the side, making me confused. Wilbur rarely hugs people unless it's Tommy or someone like that.
"You good Wilbur?" I asked a bit nervous, I rarely talk to Wilbur so this makes me confused.
"Yep, just a little tired but I do need to talk to you about something..."
Did he figure it out?! Already?! I mean I know Wilbur is smart but it has to at least take more than a few weeks to get it.
"Sure! What about?" I responded, I tried sounding as confident as possible. I didn't want him to get me in a nervous or scared mood with him finding out.
"Don't tell anyone I'm asking you this." Wilbur's face turned a bit serious making me more nervous yet trying to hide it. Was he gonna ask if I was working alongside Bad? Did he find out I was helping Bad? Anxiety took over my body as I tried to look as calm as possible to answer the question he wanted to ask.
"Say uhm...Earlier I saw Quackity angrier than usual, and he was in tears...Is he alright?" I took a quiet sigh of relief but took myself back to the questions Wilbur had asked. Bad told me not too long ago about how he killed Karl and Quackity punched him in the face in the aftermath.
"Oh...You haven't heard?"
"Heard what?!" With Wilbur's response, I could tell he was very intrigued by what situation I was talking about. Because I was talking to Wilbur I had to fake an act to be sad. Sure it was kind of messed up that Bad had killed Karl though I'm working with him and I guess I just have to deal with it now.
"Well SapNap, Karl, and Quackity were fighting and Quackity had left and I was told that SapNap was getting something while Karl was mad. Once SapNap comes back he finds Karl dead with Quackity hearing screams. Once he left the place he went back to Las Nevadas. It messed up and I was told Sam was doing an investigation on what had happened."
"Oh..." Seems like it was a lot to take in for Wilbur's expressions had saded yet angered.
"Well thank you for telling me, uhm I'm gonna go."
"Goodbye Wilbur."
"Bye..."
I felt bad, he was sad and seemed like he might go to Las Nevadas. Is he even allowed there?
I continued to walk a bit more trying to find Bad and wanting to talk to him. Within walking for a few minutes I find him making a trade with Puffy.
"Bad! I was looking for you!" Bad's face lit up as he heard me and went up and hugged me.
"Skeppy! We were just talking about you!" I look at Puffy a bit pissed, hoping it wasn't shit.
"Uh-huh? What about me?" Bad then let's go and tells me how I was working on my ax-throwing skills. I guess she would take it as a hobby. I look at Bad telling him to come closer.
'Wilbur knows and might have his suspicions, and Sam is looking around' I whispered into Bad's ear. Once I finished whispering to him he looked like he was trying to think, a plan probably. Puffy then looks at both of us confused wanting to know. Quickly Bad changes the subject to something else.
I turned my head back seeing Sam staring at us with an angry face as I smirk and wave. Sam turns and then leaves. I turned my head around and continued the conversation with Puffy and Bad.

Wilburs POV:

Hearing about Karl's death was very unpleasant though I am worried about Quackity since Skeppy had suggested that Quackutys 'finances' were fighting and one of them was killed they could possibly suspect both SapNap and Quackity. Though I don't think SapNap or Quackity had killed Karl, they've had a strong relationship with Karl. well before Las Nevadas.