A/N And Boundries and more!

Hello and welcome to the story of Homicide. If you would like to get straight to the story you can. Knowing that I'm still a student, updates aren't scheduled properly. I had started this story during school since I had the motivation to write. Making it for fun I got into it. I showed to others but weren't interested but one friend which I value them very much! Making this story was difficult.

There will be some Grammar mistakes and Spelling Mistakes. Sorry

MAIN POV CHARACTERS:
QUACKITY
BADBOYHALO
SKEPPY
WILBUR

PLEASE I SWEAR IM NOT A TOXIC DREAMSMP I JUST ENJOR SMALL CLIPS!!! 😰

Trigger Warning:
Blood
Gore
Murder
Swearing
Mentions of Murder
Death

I will NOT make this a NSFW/SMUT written book due to me not being comfortable. I may or may not put songs on top of the chapters.

ALL OF THE SHIPS INCLUDED ARE THE PERSONAS PARTICIPATING IN DREAMSMP EVENTS/LORE IF IT MAKES A MEMBER UNCOMFORTABLE I WILL IMMEDIATELY TAKE THIS DOWN.

Cover Art: Me!
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OR REPOST MY ART UNLESS CREDITED .

PLEASE SHARE OPINIONS IN COMMENTS BUT KEEP THE HATE TO A MINIMUM. If there are some errors in lore or events that I include please tell me!!!.

I AM POSTING MORE STORIES:
Chaotic Love
YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER
and a few smaller stories in a book!

THE STORY MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO YOUNGER READERS OR PEOPLE WHO ARE SENSITIVE TO MURDER TYPE TOPICS.

Keep in mind I AM A MINOR. So don't make  uncomfortable comments thank you!

I hope you guys will enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it!

'Time for the Kill'