Thoughts

Chapter 6
I didn't know what song to put!!!

Bad's POV

I waited for Skeppy's answer. He was thinking about it for a long time now. I decided to leave him in the room for a few minutes as he just sits there looking at the wall. I looked at him closer and he seemed to be dozing off. I thought for a while and decided to check on him. I open the door and head in. He seemed to not hear me so I put my hand on his shoulder to show that I was there and this made him jump due to being startled.
"Sorry!" I said as I pulled my hand back.
"Oh no! It's fine I was surprised you came in you were so quiet" he then smiled nervously.
"Oh well, have you decided?" I asked if I wasn't impatient or anything I just wanted to know.
"No, not yet..." he looked down as I crossed my arms. "Well, it is a hard decision. But if you choose not to, I trust you with my secret, right?"

Skeppy's POV:

"Er Yeah, Is it ok if I could sleep on it?" I asked. I was still shocked about what Bad told me so I decided it was best if I slept on it. "Sure, but make your decisions quickly because Quackity might come and ruin something," he responded. I guess he was right since Quackity had found out. "I'll give you my response tomorrow," I said.
"Ok then, how about you head home now, it's almost night time and I don't want anything happening to you okay?" I nodded in agreement, "all right, I'll hear your answer tomorrow" I then walked out and was in front of the door. "
Goodbye Skeppy!" he exclaims and waves me goodbye.
"Bye Bad." I closed the door behind me sighing and following the Prime Path to our mansion. I didn't know what to say. I have two choices: not join or join. There's so much going on in my mind first I was calling Quackity and now Bad tells me he murders people?! I couldn't keep my mind straight and I was too tired to make a decision so I guess sleeping on it would be fine.

Bad's POV:

Just as Skeppy left I let out a sigh, I was wanting to apologize and I can't do anything about it now that I'd told him. Why are things this complicated? I looked at the time on the clock and saw it was almost 10. I should check on Quackity. I opened the door and left my area. Looking for Quackitys home I saw Sam out of the prison putting up a sign, I should check that later.
I arrived at Quackitys home and caught a scent. Is he drinking wine? I knocked on the door and I heard footsteps coming.
"HeLlo?"  Quackitys response was a little weird as I expected.
"Hi, Quackity!"
"That's not my name: he said as he gave off a smirk. I knew what he meant but I wouldn't say it.
"What? Uhm may I ask, why do you smell like wine?" I asked when he had opened the door and a full-on scent hit me.
"Uhhh- Wilbur's fault"
"Wilbur?"
"Mhm he's here too but we went to his house first!"
"Oh, that's ni-"
"QUACKITY"
"WILBUR" They both then continued to yell each other's name, then stopped as I responded.
"Uhh- I think I'm gonna go..."
"BYE BAD!"
"Goodbye Quackity and don't drink too much, you should drink some water."
"OKAY!"
He slams the doors and my ears start to hurt "DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR HARD AGAIN!!!"
"SORRY BAD!"
I left their destination and headed home. I knew what was going on. Quackity had told Wilbur I told him specifically not to tell anyone. I was angered and decided to organize a little "meet" with Quackity. I headed home and rested.

I guess tomorrow I might have to kill him.

There isn't much context to this story! Sorry I didn't post yesterday I slept the whole day and with school on my hands I apologize!!!
Words:690