XX

5 years later

"And that's the story of how your mom met your dad." I said to Jia who was cuddled up under the covers of her bed.

"No! I want more! Please share more stories of you and daddy! They're so cute." Jia demanded.

"Maybe later, it's bedtime right now. You have school tomorrow." I said and gave Jia a kiss on the head before standing up slowly.

I turned off the light and left her pastel pink room. I closed the door behind me leaving it a little ajar just in case she needs us for anything. It was only around 8:40 PM so I walked down the hallway to the living room and sat down on the couch, curling up under a wool blanket and turning on a television show.

My mate and now fiance walked into the room of our new house and squatted down to give me a peck on the lips. We've come so far in the past few years, we bought a new house, got better jobs, and got engaged. There's also one more thing but I've been keeping that to myself for about a month or so.

Jia recently started kindergarten and she's made a couple new friends that she loves to play dolls with after school. They're so adorable. She was scared to go at first but then ended up really enjoying going. Jia was quite shy but one you got to know her she was really energetic and bright. She was unplanned but definitely a miracle.

"Hey baby." I said to the 23 year old boy who was now standing at the kitchen counter.

"Hm?"

"I have a surprise for you." I said in a teasing tone.

"And what might that be?" he said walking over.

He squatted down again and I leaned into his ear.

"I'm pregnant."

—-------

Alright guys this story has come to an end and I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who have read this book and waited for the updates to come out. It means a lot to me and this was also my first book coming back to wattpad and writing a story about NCT.

I will have a new book coming out soon but I wanted to prewrite some of the chapters first so that not only one chapter is published. I want to wait until there's about 4-5 written first before publishing it.

Byeeeeeee