VIII

Mark carried me to his house and rang the doorbell, unable to unlock the door with me in his arms. A middle aged woman opened the door which I'm assuming is his mom.

"Oh my god! What happened! Come inside." she said and moved out of the way to let Mark through.

"I'll tell you in a second." he replied and hurried me to his room where I was placed on the bed gently.

"I'll run you a bath, try and relax okay." he said and headed across the hall to the bathroom. I could hear him turn on the water and then run downstairs.

I could start to feel the soreness on my hips from the alpha gripping them. I could almost still feel the alpha's touch on my body and I felt disgusted and felt like throwing up the more I thought about it. I tried to calm down by rubbing my face into Mark's bed sheets smelling them deeply to try and calm myself down.

Soon he came back up the stairs and turned off the water in the bathroom and told me it was ready. I stood up the best I could and walked to the bathroom.

"I'll let you clean up and then I'll give you some clothes to change into, okay?"

I nodded my head and hugged him since it was the only thing I could think of that might help me feel better. He returned the gesture, wrapping his arms softly around me and slowly rubbing up and down my back. He made me feel loved.

After a minute or so he pulled away, "I'll give you hugs later, the water's getting cold."

I nodded again and he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I slowly took off my shirt and pants, then looked at myself in the mirror. I honestly looked really pathetic. Makeup smudged, hair disheveled, and the marks on my hips and ass, I really was just a slutty omega.

I stepped into the bath that wasn't connected to a shower. A shelf above it had all different types of shampoo and conditioner and some soap and body wash. I tilted my head back wetting my hair and relaxed into the warm water.

I grabbed a bottle of shampoo that was apple scented and poured a glob into my hand. I ran it between my fingers before starting to scrub my head, washing all the dirt and sweat away. I let out a sigh and continued to massage my scalp. Next to the tub there was a cup with flowers on it and I used it to pour water onto my head to rinse out the shampoo. Next I grabbed some conditioner and put it on my hair, letting it sit there while I washed my body.

I used a bar of Dove soap to wash my body and then also used vanilla scented body wash. I felt kind of bad using their products but it's alright I guess. I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and stood up, stepping out of the tub and pulling the drain.

I stepped onto the bathmat and wrapped a towel around my body. Walking out of the bathroom I headed back into Mark's room. I closed the door behind me and there was a hoodie and some pajama pants sitting on his bed. I changed into them. They were super cozy, and were a bit big, but they smelled like Mark and it was heavenly. My bag was set on the floor near his bedroom door so I went to go pick it up. I grabbed my phone out of the bag and texted Renjun and Jisung what happened. They both seemed incredibly worried but I said that Mark was here and had it under control.

I heard a knock at the door, "Come in." I say like it was my own bedroom.

Mark came in with a glass of water and two white pills, handing them to me.

"My mom said you should have these."

"Your moms an omega?" I ask.

"Yep that's why it wasn't strange for me when I brought you heat pills the day we first met."

I thanked him and popped them in my mouth, drinking all the water in the glass.

"My mom is making you Ramyeon, we can watch a movie until then." he smiles and grabs his computer while I get lost in thought.