XI

Now someone please tell me how I got here slowly and tenderly making out with my boyfriend in his bed with our shirts off. Rubbing our hands up and down each other's bodies with need and want.

~flashback~

We were driving home from the mall, Mark's hand was slowly rubbing my thigh and I'm not gonna lie it was turning me on. Even if I had jeans on I could feel the tingling it gave.

I could tell Mark knew what he was doing to me with the slight smirk on his face. We both knew what was going down when we got home.

~End of flashback~

The scent of arousal filled the room, our pheromones mixing together. I've never felt this good. Mark got on top of me not taking his lips off mine and started to kiss slowly down my jawline and then moving down my neck. I let out a shiver and breathed out licking my lips afterward. I rubbed my hand up his back until I felt his suck on a particular sensitive spot closer to my scent gland. My fingernails dug into his skin softly not wanting to hurt him.

He pulls away letting us both catch our breath and looks me right in the eyes. He puts his calloused hand on my waist.

"Wanna?..." he asks and I know exactly what he means. I nod my head a little anxious.

"We don't have to if you don't want to." he says.

"No, I want to. Just nervous." I say.

"Alright, I'll try to make it the best experience for you." he says, giving me a peck on the lips.

We go back to making out and I start to feel incredibly wet, but I want to take it slow. It's my first time after all. After another minute or two Mark's hand tugs at my waistband.

"Can I?" he asks and I nod my head.

He unbuttoned my jeans and took them off revealing my plump and smooth thighs. I've never felt more exposed in my life. I shivered against the coldness of the room and we decided to get under the covers.

I took off Mark's jeans and tossed them on the floor next to the bed. We continued to kiss lovingly and softly. He took off my underwear after I said it was okay. He was asking permission for everything which was nice, consent is pretty sexy.

His kisses moved from my mouth to down my neck again and then started moving slower down my chest. I sighed in pleasure as he got lower and lower down. I think I'd rather receive oral sex another time and not today so I tell him to not go lower. Communication is key.

He nods and takes his mouth back up to my lips.

"I'm gonna stretch you now, okay?"

"Mhm, go ahead." I answer, excited.

I feel his fingers touch around my hole. I'm wet enough where he doesn't have to use any lube. I guess it's just the effect he has on me. He slowly pushed a finger in and my breath hitched in my throat. He started moving the finger in and out of me before adding a second finger.

The second one stinged more but it wasn't terrible. Once he let me adjust he kissed me moving his fingers in and out of me. The motion made it hard to kiss back, as I was breathing pretty heavily. Then he hit the perfect spot and I had to pull away fully to let out a moan.

I felt sweaty and my lower abdomen felt hot. He kept hitting the spot and it felt so good even if he was going slow. This continued for a bit before he added a third finger and I sucked in a breath. Mark rubbed my thigh.

"Hey you're okay. It'll feel better in a minute I promise."

He moved his fingers out of me again and I couldn't help but let out a pained breath. As he kept going the breaths soon turned into pleasured moans.

"You ready?" he asked, opening up his nightstand drawer and grabbing out a condom and some lube.

I nodded, "Please." I was getting desperate.

He slid the condom on and drizzled some lube onto his hard dick. He put it near my entrance and rubbed my cheeks as he started to push in. It was a bit of a stretch from earlier but I bet it'd start to feel good soon.

Mark let me adjust to his size and I nodded my head to let him know he could move. A sharp sting set in my lower abdomen as he slowly moved in and out of me. I spread my legs even farther open and it definitely made it feel a little better.

"F-fuck~" I let out when it started to feel pleasurable.

I left small scratches on Mark's back as he picked up the pace a little bit, it still wasn't too fast which I was thankful for. I didn't want him to be super rough with me especially during my first time.

I let out a moan when he touched that spot again. He keeps hitting it and I can only let out those sounds and curses. Mark let out a moan as well before coming back down to kiss me again.

The burning in my abdomen got stronger. "Ah~ I'm gonna cum~" I basically moan out and Mark keeps the same pace.

"Me too baby~"

God I still loved that nickname. I started to come and I let out a string of moans at the same time Mark did. His thrust got slower as he rode out his orgasm and he pulled out tying the condom and throwing it in the trash.

I felt him lie down next to me as my eyes were still closed from the amazing orgasm I had. I turned my body to face him and gave him a tired smile. I placed a few soft kisses on his jaw before nuzzling my nose into his nape.

"We should shower baby." he said, rubbing my hip softly. I hummed in response, my legs felt tired. I had a great experience like he said I would. He got up to run us a bath and I decided to change and wash the sheets while we waited for the tub to fill up. I striped them off the bed and yelled to Mark from the bedroom.

"Hey! Where's your laundry room!"

He chuckled before answering, "It's down the hall and to the right!"

"Thanks babe!"