When are you getting married?

Start from the beginning

"You looked like a monkey, so I'll call you a monkey, right? And our child Dove will also get to know when she grows up!" Without thinking, He whispers under his nose enough for her to hear, "And what about you when you throw the flour at me?" "You were the first one to throw water at me!" She shouted, throwing her hands towards him, "Argghh! What should I do with you, Davide?" "Say sorry!" He replied as his eyes lit up, "Ha-ha! Very funny in the morning," she threw her head at him. Davina started to get up from the bed, only to be pushed back by him again.

"Then kiss me," he said, hovering over her body.

"No."

"Then hug me."

"NO!"

"You will not hug me?" He showed his puppy eyes and stuck out his lower lip.

"No, I didn't say that," she said.

"But you just said that," he said, gazing down at her, but not with such serious eyes, nor did the mocking smile on his lips change.

"You don't understand me," she says, shaking her head.

"Ofc! I can't understand you," he said, soon heading his face close to her.

Before his lips met hers halfway, she pushed him, getting up from bed, "because you are free to understand anything!" She said it angrily, while He just nodded innocently.

"Do whatever you want, but stay away from me because my daughter and I are going to enjoy my favourite chocolate ice cream without you." "Okay, good. I'll do whatever I want." Before following her and tossing her over his shoulder like a toy, he shouted. "We will fight, but we'll stick together," he declared. "Love is arguing with each other and spoiling each other. And I won't share the ice cream with you, my baby love; I'll just share it with my kid." Without paying attention to the pitiful figure biting or whining in his ear, he started to move in the direction of their room. "Davide, have you lost your mind? Be gone! Davide, what the hell are you doing? Leave me!!"

"DAVIDE!!"

With heavy breathing, Davina rises from her bed. She searches her bed for the specific person who has ceded her heart to him, but she fails to find him. The person she expected to see was Selena, who was standing next to her bed and asking, "You were smiling in your dream; what did you dream of? Hm? Having Sex? How was that simply love or was hot?" "Hm?" "Davina?" she crows with excitement. All of it was a dream. In her dream, he was coming closer to her. It appears that Davide is apologising to Davina. living happily in their love. She was now disappointed to learn that it was all a dream upon returning to reality.

Davina turned her legs around and stayed firmly on the ground while keeping her feet there. She took a long breath and then briefly closed her eyes before accepting selena's offer of a hand and starting her morning ceremony.

________________________

While Davina was eating breakfast, She was fiddling with her meal while looking down while the place was very silent. The only sounds in the area were the voices of utensils trickling or the ominous voice of Dario on his phone. Davina sighed; she wasn't even hungry; her morning dream had completely taken over her thoughts; and she had been happy in dream. She inhaled deeply and realised it had been a week since she had seen Davide. She had not seen him in the house for an entire week. Or perhaps he wasn't in his house?

She was eager to enter her bedroom. Before she could get up from her seat, the lovely brown face in front of her was coming straight down towards them. His eyes widened as they met hers as she drooled over him. With her hand raised in the air and the spoon tightly clutched between her fingers to show off that she was indeed eating her breakfast and not staring at him, she immediately turned around and began to eat.

Without uttering a word, Davide sat in front of her chair and initially took a nearly five-second break to stare at his coffee before moving on to toasts. Davina loudly snorts at his act, grabbing his attention, then pretends to cough while dodging his gaze before downing the water. She breathed out loud. Mattia grinned while Carlo or Selena mutely laughed at her.

"When are you getting married?" Dario said in response to Davide's pointed gaze at Carlo and Selena. "Whenever I like"

"When will this become your "want"?" After noisily placing the newspaper on the table and folding it, he addressed the question once more, demanding an appropriate response. While maintaining composure, Davide closed his eyes. He immediately turned his harsh eyes on Davina and yelled, "Soon!" Making Mattia, who is seated nearby, flinch.

"Soon, hmm," his lips curled into a sneer as he glanced at him with a suggestion, "then you must have selected the female too, right?" and enquired. Davide merely humming.
The question "Who is she?"

Nobody dared to speak, and there was complete quiet. Mattia was too shocked to respond, Selena and Carlo were grinning and glancing between Davide and Davina, Andrea was biting her inner cheek and glared at Davina, Dario, Gabriela, or Gerardo were curiously examining Davide, and Davina? As her heart beat hard against her chest, she was silently staring down at her plate while seeing it only in her head.

"ANDREA"

I really appreciate you reading

Remember to vote!

I'll be back shortly with an update.