episode 11

Before the filming of the episode 

''So how are we going to make Trypticon talk?'' Knockout asks as they all knew Trypticon didn't talk much after he lost his t-cog. 

''We can try to make a t-cog for him in exchange.'' Ratchet said. 

''Imposible, he's too heavily wounded to ever tranform again.'' Shockwave said as they all thought about a solution to their problem. 

:;Maybe we should ask him.;: Bumblebee proposed, Megatron nodded. 

''That's a good idea, I'll ask him.'' He said as he went to the engine chamber, when he arrived in the engine chamber the ship suddenly made a turn so that he was hit by a cube of Energon. 

''I know that you're mad at me.'' Megatron said, the ship turned again and Megatron was hit by another cube of Energon. 

''Would you stop throwing cubes of Energon at me?'' megatron asked getting angry, Trypticon turned again and Megatron was hit by another cube of Energon. 

''Enough!'' Megatron shouted, immediately the ship went straight. 

''What do you want?'' Trypticon asked sounding angry. 

''We need you for an episode, you need to talk.'' Megatron explained. 

''What do I get in return?'' Trypticon asks. 

''Whatever you want, except a t-cog because it's impossible.'' Megatron said. 

''One day in a human year I want to fly alone, with no one aboard.'' Trypticon said. 

''Very well, thank you Trypticon.'' Megatron said and he left to report the good news. 

Scene Trypticon taking over the Nemesis 

Trypticon starts 

''Do not tamper with my systems, this will be your only warning.'' 

Megatron continues 

''Warning? You dare give me orders!'' 

''Cut!'' Arcee says. 

''You were only supposed to say warning.'' Knockout added. 

''Let's just do it again.'' Trypticon said wondering what he signed up for.