Chapter 17: First step

Comincia dall'inizio

"Who are the people in your team?" Somi asked while running. "You'll see them come quickly," Leon replied. Jennie and Sana looked at each other then followed him quietly.

"Hey, I have 3 people here. We just need 1 mo -

Leon stopped talking when he saw Chaeyoung was talking to Jisoo. "You got 3. I have one here that is complete now." She replied excitedly. Leon coughed lightly, then replied uninterested. "Ugh yeah." Jisoo and Leon's eye contact led to an intentional glaring again. Good thing Chaeyoung stop them.

"Hi Jisoo!" Somi said cheerfully, waving her hand to him. "Hey," Jisoo replied to her while smiling. Leon started giving them their positions for the game. Leon is the athletic type of guy. He knows a lot in terms of sports. That's why they let him be the leader /captain of the team.

The class started playing in teams. Mr Jung is intensely watching the students while playing the volleyball game. He seemed to be enjoying the show.

Leon's team is sitting and waiting patiently for their turn to play the game. Their classmates are looking at them because they can't believe that the six of them have become a team.

"Look at them, all of them look pretty and handsome." One of their classmates said. "Yeah, I didn't expect this kind of combination." The other classmate replied. Some of the students who were watching the game were also glancing at their team.

After the two teams played, Leon's team was up and they started to go to the court. "Your positions," Leon commanded. Somi , Leon and Chaeyoung were in the front and Jisoo , Sana and Jennie were in the back. The game started at first. They were struggling to score since Somi and Leon were getting pissed at each other whenever the ball came in their way.

"Tsk.. I told you to take it!" Somi shouted at Leon. "How can I get it? It's on your side. I'm not a superman who can fly over there. Leon retorted, shaking his head annoyingly. "Hey guys, keep your cool," Chaeyoung replied and started setting up the ball.

"We can still win this game, guys." Sana added, trying to amend the situation. The game started again. Their opponents were about to score again when Jennie hurriedly caught the ball, making it fly into the air again, giving a chance to Leon to spike it to the other side. Leon positioned himself and gave all his force and hit the ball on the other side, making them score.

"There!" Somi shouted excitedly, Chaeyoung, on the other side, gave Leon a big high five. While the three of them in front are celebrating to the point, Sana is panicking because of the blood gushing in Jennie's right forearm. "Are you okay? What happened?" Sana blurted out as she walked to Jennie.

"It-s okay, it -

She stopped when she saw Jisoo staring at her hands, then gazed at her eyes directly. Jisoo walked toward them. "Where did you get that?" He asked, still staring at her hand. "I accidentally scraped my hand while getting the ball." She murmured, looking away. "You shouldn't push yourself too much its just a game." Jisoo look at Sana then to her again. "Let's go to the clinic they can put ointment to your wound." He added looking at her eyes. Sana nodded her head in agreement.

"It's fine! It's just a scratch, it doesn't even hurt that much!!" She shouted loudly in front of Jisoo, making Sana and Jisoo froze with her reaction. "Mind your own business!" She added angrily as she walked away enough for Somi, Leon and Chaeyoung's caught their attention. "What was that? What the hell is wrong with her?" Sana murmured, then followed her, leaving Jisoo behind.

"Are you guys okay there?" Somi asked, still celebrating. "Yes, everything is good, let's continue to play." Sana replied calmly, then glanced at Jennie, who was looking so pissed.