"Stop teasing me about it!!!" Sunghoon pouted while Jake and Jungwon laughed at him out loud. "That, Riki guy seems to not like you that much from what you have been saying to us." Jake shrugged while Sunghoon glanced at him. "Probably, you are right, after all, he said he'll be staying here with me for a week so-" Sunghoon said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"With you for a week, huh?" Jungwon teased as he wiggled his eyes at him while Sunghoon rolled his eyes at him. "Yeah, well I guess that you two will be having fun," Jake said as he laughed loudly.

"I hate you guys." Sunghoon squinted his eyes at them. "You love us." Jake corrected as Sunghoon grinned at them.

"I have to go now..." Sunghoon sighed. "You did not even touch your americano, hyung..." Jungwon pointed out, while Jake sighed in response. "Dad problems?" Jake asked slightly concerned while Jungwon was slightly confused over that. Sunghoon nodded in response as he grabbed his americano and stood up. "Thanks, for the chat I needed it." Sunghoon smiled at his friends.

"We're always here for you, Hoon hyung," Jungwon said with a smile on his face. "Yeah, take care," Jake added as he grinned at him, and just as that Sunghoon left.

He was walking through the wind which was howling and blowing in any direction possible a human being can see, the snow falling on his hair making somewhat of a contrast on his black hair before melting away, that was when he remembered that he had forgotten his black gloves that were neatly placed in the right pocket of his coat.

"It's freezing..." Sunghoon muttered to himself as he sighed a white fog coming out of his mouth. That was until he got a call from Jay, he figured that it would be something that involves Ni-ki and it sure was.

"He had a panic attack, please just-" Sunghoon hung up on him as he ran to his mother's house which was fifteen minutes away from the coffee shop he was in.

❄️

Ni-ki was shaking, he felt like his father will haunt him his whole life, and a scene of his mother being all beaten up, but not caring whatsoever.

He did hear a knock on the door that was coming from the hallway if he had to guess, but he was afraid. He imagined his father there, he imagined his horrifying stare and him holding something in his hands to beat him up with it more.

He was shaking even more than before, he felt the tears streaming down his face. No matter how hard he tried to calm himself down he could not, that was until he heard Sunghoon's voice.

"Ni-ki open up!?" He let out. "I won't hurt you, just-" Ni-ki didn't' want to listen, though he did sloppily walk to the door and unlocked them, the first thing that he noticed was Sunghoon's facial expression.

He was sincerely worried for him, then he noticed the sweat, his ears being all red, the way his coat was soaking wet-

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon let out as he heavily breathed while Ni-ki shook his head in response. "I-" Ni-ki felt Sunghoon wrapping his arms around him. "Everything will be fine, okay?" Sunghoon assured with a soothing voice. "I am here." Ni-ki sobbed as he hugged him back.

"I am scared-" Ni-ki sniffed. "Calm down, I'll make you some warm tea, just wait-"

"No, you did enough." Ni-ki let go of him and glanced at him. "Thank you." He smiled at him, while Sunghoon smiled back at him, though he could still feel that Ni-ki's hands were shaking and that his heart was beating rapidly.

"You are all wet..." Ni-ki sighed while Sunghoon sighed in response. "Sorry, for that I was kind of running, and well it did not go as planned since the rain all of a sudden started falling..."

"A thank you is not enough for all of the things you're doing for me." Ni-ki glanced down while Sunghoon bit his inner cheek in response. "I'll make you a bath," Ni-ki said before Sunghoon grabbed his arm. "No need for that, you are not-"

"I am in a good condition thanks to you." Ni-ki smiled at him as Sunghoon let go of his hand.

"Thank you..." Sunghoon glanced down, but Ni-ki already left.

❄️

And so they did have a nice dinner and they did talk, but Sunghoon did notice that Ni-ki was quite distant from him and he could not blame him for that, they were strangers, after all, they only had mutual friends and that was it.

"Thank you for the dinner," Ni-ki said while Sunghoon cleared his throat in response. "We can go to Heeseung hyung's place if you want to, I heard from Jay that he'd be there as well," Sunghoon suggested but Ni-ki refused and Sunghoon was fine with it, after all, he won't force him with it.

"Okay, then good night." Sunghoon smiled at him and Ni-ki smiled back at him. "Have a good night." Ni-ki smiled back at him and soon after that, he left.