Falling down the tower, Tony screamed as Peter grabbed his grappling gun and fired it at a tower nearby. Retracting it, their bodies jerked toward the direction that the grappling hook was.

He landed safely on the rooftop and placed Tony down, whose head was spinning.

"Kid, that was..." He took a few seconds to regain his breath before continuing. "That was such a dizzy experience."

Peter rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, it's like that. I'm either feeling my blood exiting my body via the fact that I'm bleeding or I'm just dizzy."

He didn't wait for a reply before he felt his energy leave his body. He slowly blacked out, falling on the left side of his body instead of the back onto the ground.

"KID!"

That was the last thing he heard before completely blacking out.

.

When he woke up, he expected himself to be in a hospital or on the rooftop. Well, the word 'hospital' is a similar way to describe what he's seeing at the moment.

The walls of the room were pure white with a few paintings hanging on the wall. The bed he was laying on too, was pure white, like the wall. Connected to his arm, the IV was hanging on a metal pole, and a heart monitor was connected to his chest. The familiar sounds of a monitor beeping were ringing around the room.

Peter groaned before looking around the room. On the left was a nightstand with a bouquet of flowers and a card on it.

He dragged his trembling hand over to the red button and pressed it.

After waiting for a few minutes, a doctor that looked strangely familiar walked into the room. He was wearing a white coat with a blue shirt and a pair of jeans. By the looks of his waist, Peter suspected that the doctor was an Omega.

"Hello, I've seen you've woken up."

Peter nodded and the doctor responded with a smile.

"Okay, anyways, my name is Dr. Banner."

Peter's face lit up.

"Hi, Dr. Banner! I'm Peter."

His voice was hoarse, and after he spoke, his first craving was water. Bruce nodded at Peter and wrote something down on his clipboard.

"Okay, Peter. This is the Stark tower's medbay section. We've escorted Steve out of the tower after finding out that he's been abusing Tony verbally and sometimes physically. And he's also done lots of unspeakable things to him."

Peter blinked at Bruce before nodding, slowly processing the information.

"And what about my conditioning?"

Bruce smiled at him before nodding and looking at his board before continuing.

"We had to remove the glass pieces and almost lost you twice due to a small piece of glass entering your heart. There are some scars but nothing that won't heal."

Peter smiled at Bruce before using his free hand to point at his throat, signaling that he wants water. Bruce makes a face, understanding his needs.

"FRIDAY, ask somebody to bring him a cup of water please."

FRIDAY gave an affirmative and Bruce thanked her.

"Now, I'm gonna need to check your body and make sure that We didn't miss anything, is that alright with you?"

Peter nodded his head before allowing Bruce to examine his body. A few minutes later, Tony came through the door with a cup of water.

"Hey, Peter. How's life treating you so far? Thanks for saving me back there."

Peter smiled at Tony before taking the water he offered and drinking it. Water has never tasted this good before.

"Thanks for the water. And it was no problem. I save people on a daily basis almost every day! But it made me lose a lot of school time though." He whispered the last part to himself.

Tony frowned before continuing.

"Are you one of the strong Omegas?"

Peter looked at Tony (corrected to Tiny) before rolling his eyes.

"Totally not, it's not like I didn't prove it by saving you."

"By the way, I found high amounts of heat suppressant drugs in your blood. Are you in fact taking the liquid versions of the heat suppressants?"

Peter nodded his head.

"Dr. Banner, are you an Omega?"

Bruce blinked at him before nodding his head.

"Well, I guess the three of us will get along more often then."

—--------------

O mah gawd, 2 updates in one day???

Yes, yes it is.