"We will be together forever in this life, right?" Feng Niao held his hand tightly.

"Only in this life?" Zu Tian raised an eyebrow holding his hand back.

"Then in the next life too?" Feng Niao shyly said.

Zu Tian laughed seeing his face flush red. He teases the man; he pulled his hand and kisses the back of his palm.

"The next and even the next of that. All of my lifetimes, I promise it all to you. I will not let you go, do you dare to?" Zu Tian looked at Feng Niao in the eyes.

"Do you think I don't dare? Since you said so, all of your lifetimes are mine. Your body, heart and soul are all--!"

"Yours." Zu Tian finished his words for him and covered Feng Niao's mouth with his, kissing him ever so gently, his precious treasure.

"Mine." Feng Niao smiled between the kiss.

"My entire being is all yours as you are mine, A'Feng."

He watches the scenes as an audience playing in front of him, his heart continued to sink deeper and deeper a bit regretful for being too stupid in his life.

After watching for so long and feeling his stupidity, the scene changes in front of him.

He looked around the place, it seems to be a hospital. He was standing at the last room at the end of a corridor, he could even faintly hear the beeping sound inside the room from the monitor.

Shu Yin wondered why he was standing at the hospital. But his question was soon answered when he saw the person inside the room at the end of the corridor, he gasps in shock. He tremblingly looks at the person on the bed.

His palm was on his mouth to prevent the small whimper of his voice from escaping, his eyes eagerly looking at the person on the bed.

He clenched and unclenched his hands, he slowly reaches out his hands at the door handle and went inside the room.

Beep.

Beep.

The gentle sound of the monitor was the first to greet Shu Yin when he went inside the room, the sounds made his heart sink.

He looked at the man on the bed who had his eyes closed, he seems to be sleeping peacefully. Looking at this face closely, he could see a few wrinkles on his face and his once dark hair had already turned gray.

Shu Yin also noticed that there are small and big scars all over his face and body, just how much suffering did he suffer in his life to look like this?

"I'm here." Shu Yin softly whispered.

The eyes of the man who was once sleeping shook, he quickly opened his eyes and look at Shu Yin with much surprise.

His eyes dazedly look at the teenager's face in front of him that had been the same many years ago like he never aged, no, how could he age?

"A'Ye, are you here to pick me up?"

The monitor rang loudly, his lifeline wavering, like he was only waiting for him to pick him up for him to let go of this life.

Zhao Liang grab Shu Yin's hand feeling his warmth, he greedily looks at the youth's face.

It had been so long, so long that he had almost went crazy waiting for the day that he will pick him up from here. So long... it was all worth it.

Shu Yin felt his eyes water, his heart in pain looking at the man who he had missed and continued to miss all this while.

Fortunately, he was given a chance again and again, finally, he had caught him and knew that it was all him.

This man who had given him the oath of all his lifetimes and love, to follow him in all worlds to be with him, he finally caught him and his heart.

Shu Yin smiled.

"I'm here to pick you up. Have you been happy in this life, A'Li?" Shu Yin gently caresses his face.

Zhao Liang leaned his cheeks on Shu Yin's palm contentedly.

"A'Ye, without you I was sad. I did not know what to do. Every night, I will dream of you, you laid in my arms so weakly, dying." Zhao Liang honestly said.

He looked at Shu Yin with an almost calm face, his eyes a bit dull when talking, but when he looked at Shu Yin, he smiled ever so brightly.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. For being selfish and wanted you to live this long."

Shu Yin felt a prick in his heart. He felt a bit guilty of taking advantage of Zhao Liang's true heart when they first met, treating him only as a task he needed to complete.

Thank goodness that now he could be with him and he can make up for all of those times he had missed him.

"No, I know you want me to live happily. I do not blame you. As I have promised, I will leave on for you and me. Do you think this is enough? Can you take me with you now? I want to be with you, together, forever."

The monitor rang louder and louder, the hospital staff had already entered the room and did their best at reviving Zhao Liang who was sinking to oblivion slowly.

They did not see Shu Yin nor Zhao Liang's spirit that was already out of his body and walking together with Shu Yin to who knows where, holding each other's hand.

"Let's betogether, forever."

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

An UPDATE!!

Ow....

Our baby Zhao Liang! We meet again my love!!

Such bittersweet love and I hope to see you again little one. You deserve so much love in this lifetime. 

How do you feel Xiao Yao X Zhao Liang readers? 

Is this a good end for them?

I don't thinks so but this is still so sweet yet bitter in my heart TT.TT want to cry. Why did I think of this scene in this little head of mine?

I'm torturing myself. >O<

Have a good one everyone!