chapter forty five

Começar do início

Haechan feels Marks eyes on him. When he turns his head, he thinks he's imagining the way the male is looking at him. He knows he's not when Haechan gets even closer.

"Haechan."

Instead of answering, Haechan takes the male face in his hands. Mark freezes, not expecting this or the concern on Haechans face.

"Mark", Haechans says in the softest tone Marks ever heard his name be spoken with. "I don't want you to feel pressured to kiss me. I want us to go at the pace you're comfortable with."

"I know. I kind of do wanna kiss you though", he admits shyly.

Haechan giggles and places a kiss on his forehead, then his cheeks. "Are you sure? There's no rush."

"I wasn't really thinking of rushing."

"I'm going to annoyingly ask one more time, are you sure?"

Mark isn't sure of how much he wants this, but he does want a kiss. Haechan in front of him is just too tempting.

He nods.

Haechan smiles and leans in to give a short, tender kiss. Mark smiles at him and then leans back in for another, slightly longer kiss. Their lips never get too far from each other, exuberance running through them from the situation.

When they finally bring their lips away from each other, Mark can't help but hug Haechan, trying to express just how much joy he feels.

"I really like the person I'm getting to know", Haechan admits into his flannel.

"Me too."

Princess
Haechan and Mark are the cutest
people

                                                                          Jeno
                                                                     Agreed

Princess
How are you?

                                                                          Jeno
                                                              Good. You?

Princess
I'm fine

                                                                          Jeno
                         Do I need to get Jisung or Lele?
                                     I was warned about this
                                        Mark was too, actually

Princess
I will actually talk to Lele so don't
worry about it, it's not that bad

                                                                          Jeno
                                                        Are you sure?

Princess
Yeah
I just remembered you work at a
pet cafe so when can I visit?

                                                                          Jeno
                                                                  Anytime

Princess
You will be there, right?

                                                                          Jeno
                                      Didn't say that, Princess