"Stay down, princess. You know what happens when you're being a brat." He challenged, his lips curled up at one corner. Flustered and too frustrated to be able to come up with a snarky response, I breathed in deeply and savoured the sensation of his fingertips rubbing me gently.

"Don't do this to me. Don't make me wait any longer. Just- just make me cum." I couldn't believe I was already pleading with him, my hand landing on his warm chest as I pushed myself up on one elbow. I still remembered what he had asked of me before that first night we spent together. I hoped that complying to his wish would finally make him give in. Innocently looking up at him, I slipped my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him closer. He let me, allowing me to whisper my next words right next to his ear.

"Please Daddy." My sultry tone had never let me down whenever I'd use it, but I was  worried this would be the first time that it would when he took both his hands off of me, his fists landing on each side of me on the bed as he dropped his head into my neck. A groan, almost sounding like a growl vibrated through his chest, his shoulders tense and his biceps taut as he lifted his head to face me again. His breath fanned over my face. Warm and barely smelling of mint.

"Fuck. Do you know how hot that sounds coming from you?" My chest sank in pure relief, pride replacing my worry. I smirked, running a hand through his hair.

"Why is that?" Tugging on his bottom lip with his teeth, he sat up on his knees and got out of my reach. I fell back onto my elbows, struggling to pay attention to what he began telling me as I watched him take off his boxer briefs.

"You like having me wear a collar, and you love making me beg for you in the most degrading way possible. But here you are right now, wet and ready for me to do whatever I want, calling me Daddy with that sweet voice of yours." He tossed his last piece of clothing away halfway through his sentence, my heart beating out of my chest in anticipation. Though I wasn't paying as much attention as I should, I still caught on to the underlying meaning of what he was telling me. I chuckled, provocatively keeping my legs spread for him to  gaze at.

"What makes you think you have the upper hand here?" I challenged him like I always did, keeping my head held high. The bitter, dark chuckle coming from him seemed to echo around the room as his hands smoothed along my thighs slowly, sliding down until he has suddenly gripping the undersides of my knees. With a sharp pull, he slid me closer to him and forced me to lie flat on my back. His dick landed at the apex of my thigh, so hard already I could so clearly see a few thick veins on his shaft. He wrapped his hand around it, running his thumb along the glistening tip once before leading it between my legs. Right then, I felt the pressure of it as he pushed the head inside me. My head rolled back into the mattress at the relief, at all the tension in my body finally breaking as he slowly filled me up, skipping on any more teasing or foreplay. I didn't care. I didn't need it. All I wanted was this.  And the deep, chesty moan I accidentally released once he had pushed himself halfway in gave me away.

"Exactly that." He remarked, drawing back completely and pulling out. My head shot up as I stared at him wide eyed, shocked over the fact that he stopped before he was even fully in.

"What are you doing?" He ignored the annoyance in my tone, pressing his pointer finger on my lips as he shushed me. And I understood why just a second later, when I felt the whole length of his shaft separating my folds to glide along the middle, stimulating me in a different way than what I was initially expecting.

"Be a good girl for me darling. Don't hold back on making any sounds." He took ahold of my wrists, leading them over my head to hold them there with one hand. I showed no resistance, dazed to the point of almost being hypnotised at the feeling of his dick rubbing against my clit, at the undeniable lust and desire the cobalt of his eyes was glazed in, making it seem even darker. He used his free hand to guide his cock over me again and again, finding a new way to tease me. And it was working, my body moving on its own as my chest heaved and my hips tried to match his movements. His pace was never steady, going from quick grinds to slow rubs over and over again until I was ready to lose my mind. I had no way of knowing how much time had passed, my head only filled with the soft moans he'd elicit from me and the short gasps he'd earn whenever he'd tap his tip onto my swollen clit. I was once again struggling, wiggling around and breathing heavier with each passing moment.