33: E.V.O.L.

~A

TW: Mention of eating disorders.

"You feel so good, petal." He whispered into the shell of my ear, his fingertips digging into the underside of my thighs enough to bruise them. Each deep thrust of his hips pushed me harder against the wall, my back rubbing against the cold material. But it only added to my pleasure, the severe contrast of the chill on my back to the warmth in my chest from his body, even if our clothes separated us.

"Niall." I moaned his name, partly because I could feel the pressure in my stomach building more and more, partly because I knew he just loved hearing it. I tugged on his hair, the back of my head pressing against the wall as he sucked on the skin under my earlobe. One of his hands left my thigh, sneaking under my shirt and hitching it up enough for him to cup my breast, nudging the piercing at my nipple with his thumb.

"What do you need Alexandria?" His face emerged from my neck, his eyes half closed by pleasure as he kept up his hard, steady pace. Without thinking about it much, I grabbed his jaw and pulled him closer. He didn't retaliate, catching on instantly and pressing his mouth on mine. I moaned again, parting my lips and letting him take over the kiss as I held onto him, my whole body alive with pleasure the more I neared the edge. We had gotten carried away, gone from the dressing room for too long. I knew I'd have to come up with an excuse, but all I could do at that moment was think about him and how good he was making me feel. His tongue explored my mouth, colliding with mine as he drove into me again and again, his tip brushing against my g-spot and making me shudder. I tried taking him in deeper, locking my ankles behind his back.

"You gonna cum?" He muttered against my mouth, trying to not break the kiss. I moaned as a response, my mind so distracted I couldn't even kiss him back properly.

"Faster." I whispered to him, feeling myself close to tipping over the edge. He groaned, breaking the kiss to drop his head into the crook of my neck. He reinforced his hold under me, using both his hands again as he pulled out almost all the way before slamming back in, curving upwards to aim for that one spot he knew would make me give in. He moved quicker, his sloppy thrusts a giveaway that he wouldn't be able to last for much longer either.

"Cum all over me baby. And I'll fill you up right after, yeah?" My stomach instantly tightened at his dirty words accompanied with that name, and I could feel myself clenching down on him the faster he moved. I bit down on my lip harshly in an effort to not make too much noise, knowing that anyone could be walking past the tiny storage closet at any moment. His teeth grazed my skin, nibbling on it perfectly as he thrusted deeper, managing to stimulate me enough for my body to finally give in. I clawed at the back of his neck, pinching my eyes shut and pressing my mouth against his shoulder as my body shook. I heard a muffled moan from him, his hips still moving as I hit my orgasm, helping me ride it out while he neared his own.

I was still clutching onto him, my eyes closed and my whole body quivering as he moaned deeply into my neck, the sound reverberating from his chest before it released against my skin. If I hadn't already hit my orgasm, I would've definitely done so by hearing him release such an erotic sound. He slowed the rhythm of his hips down as he thrusted a few more times. I could feel him twitching inside me, his warm release coating my pulsating walls as he panted. With I own breathing still irregular, I didn't attempt to speak. I opened my eyes, holding on to him as I pressed my head back against the cool wall. I could feel sweat trickling down the side of my forehead, my entire body suddenly going cold after it had been on fire.

"Fucking love it when you let me cum inside you." His face emerged from being hidden into my neck, flustered and glistening with sweat as he lazily smiled. The gruffness in his tone was a lot more prominent after he had reached an orgasm. I couldn't get enough of how deep his voice sounded at those moments. I smiled back, taking in a deep breath in hopes that it would help with the lack of oxygen in my lungs.