Next thing we knew a shootout was happening, Falcones were winning as usual. We quickly took over and captured Cobblepot. Falcone sent someone to drive me home.

-

I made my way towards the apartment building and got in. The lobby was dim since it was late so I quickly made my way over to the elevator.

I got in and pressed my floor number. The doors started to shut but then a figure flashed by the doors as they closed making me jump back in fear. "What the hell?"

Within a few minutes the elevator made a ding and announced level thirty seven, I got off and made my way over to my apartment. This level had only 4 apartments but they were all big compared to the rest. I pulled out my keys and entered my somewhat large apartment. I locked the door behind me, first the normal lock, then the three chain ones and then I placed my keys in the bowl.

I heard what sounded like a crash of sorts and ran to my balcony, it was open. I quickly pulled out my gun from earlier and made my way down the hall.

"Come out!" I said sternly. My breath was faster than usual, heart rate was skyrocketing and my adrenaline was high. "Come out fucker! Where are," my voice was cut off by me being pushed against the wall making me drop the gun. "Shit."

Batman was in my apartment holding me still. "What happened between Falcone and Penguin?"

"What if I don't answer? You gonna kill me? Rough me up?" I questioned while smirking.

"Answer!" He growled at me pushing me into the wall more.

"I don't even fully know!"

Batman pulled me off the wall and onto the one across the hall. "Tell me."

"Fine, jesus. Falcone just picked me up off the street, told me to seduce Oswald. He broke their deal or something so I had to distract until it was time, once it was I went and met up with Victor Zsasz. We walked back to the meeting and had a shoot off." Batman just started at me while deep in thought. I snuck my arms out from him and reached to his face. I pulled him down and kissed him. "You should go now."

He stood there in shock for a minute before leaving out the balcony without another word. I walked over and locked my balcony before getting ready for bed.

-

It's been a week since my last therapy visit so it's time to head back in. Bruce Wayne has been distancing himself the last few days, not sure why. Doesn't matter I get out of my car and make my way up to the old dark building.

"Here for an appointment with Dr Crane." I said pulling out my ID.

"Go right in."

The doors unlocked and I made my way through all of the security checks. "Here for an appointment." I said to the young lady sitting at the front desk.

"Name?"

"Y/n Laurier-Falcone. Dr Crane's twelve O'clock appointment."

"Oh yes, take a seat he'll be with you shortly." The lady said giving me a fake smile before rolling her eyes. I was about to take my seat before she spoke up again, "What kind of an appointment is it?"

"Therapy." The receptionist visibly let out her breath and smirked. "Why?"

"Oh nothing." She sighed. Footsteps came down the hall and she quickly adjusted her shirt so her cleavage was showing.

"Miss Laurier, welcome back. Stacy you know dress protocol I suggest you fix your shirt, you were only hired a few days ago it wouldn't be very good on your resume if you were fired so soon." Dr Crane said making the receptionists eyes water, "Let's go miss Laurier."