A LITTLE FLIRTY (special) (kiss)

I knock on the door. The door opens and his mother I standing there smiling.

"Why hello dear!" she says giving me a hug. I hug her back.

"Y/n?" I hear Tyler say from the living room.
He runs to the door giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I laugh as I see his mother smirking at us.

"Let me get my shoes on!" he yells while going to get them. Moments later he had his shoes on and a jacket.
He said his goodbyes to his parents and wemt on our way.

"I love when you show up out of no where." he says smiling.

"I bet you do." I say

He looks at me and looks at my lips. I felt my heart quicken. He looks back up at my eyes and looks down.

"Your hair is so messy." I say. It was cute.
He turns pink and smiles.

I grab his hand and he looks at me shooked.

"Is this okay?" I ask.

"Very." he smiles

We got to our tree house and sit down on the edge still holding hands.

"Y/n?" he says getting my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Your the prettiest girl I've ever seen.." he says looking at me. I don't say anything. He gets nervous and looks away.

"Tyler." I say and he looks at me. I get closer to him and I look at his lips. He gets even more nervous. But he does the same. But he didn't look at my eyes he focuses on my lips. He gets closer and closer. He stops and looks at my eyes.

"May I?" he says I smile and nod and he smiles back. He puts his hand on the side of my face.

That's when it happened.
Our lips connect. It felt like a fairy tale.
It was time stopping. He kisses my slowly and he pulls me closer to deepen the kiss. After a few seconds we pull apart. We just sat there smiling.

"Your an amazing kisser." he says. I laugh.

"Your my first." I say and he smirks.

"Only I can kiss you y/n, you're mine." he says smirking more.

"Forever"

"And ever"