Chapter 7 -forgive and forget?-

LITTLE A/N THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE FROM TYLERS POV IDK FOR SURE THO BC IM JUST MAKING IT UP AS I GO TY BYE*

TYLER's POV:
I wake up feeling like sh!t from last night I can't believe I said that to y/n what is she hates me now? I have to make it up to her somehow today god I'm so stupid I just ask her to be my gf too what the hell! I get ready and walk to the bus I see y/n and mei I probably shouldn't talk to them rn...
The bus gets here and I get on and sit somewhere else not looking at them I feel so bad I literally love her I don't know what to do.
I didn't mean to go off on her I was embarrassed and mad but that's no excuse to say that to my gf...
I walk to class and she's sitting down so I sit by her since we sit right next to each I try saying hi but she doesn't even look at me and I understand I write on a piece of paper and say "hey ik I messed up and you won't talk to me but please let me explain meet under the bleachers at 1:25 please-!" And I slide it to her but she slid it back I slide it back to her this time I tap at it hinting for her to read. She sighs and reads  "no" "please!" "No." "Y/n please ik i messed up but please..." "FINE you get ONE chance." "Ok ty!"

After a few classes we had a break. I wait under the bleachers for her and after 5-7 minutes she walks over and meets me underneath the bleachers. "You have one chance tyler." She says looking at me "ok first of all I'm really sorry I didn't mean to say that to you I was just so mad and embarrassed that I started to say stuff I didn't mean and it hurt a lot of people but most importantly you and Ik you probably don't like me anymore but I liked you for a long time and I care so much about you I'm mad at myself for saying those things to you and what I'm mostly trying to say is that I won't ever ever ever ever do it again. May i please have another chance?" She just looks at me with a blank face "Tyler I do still like you but idk.. let me think about it..." she says I was kinda heartbroken but I understand. "Understandable." I say and she walks away. I just sit there thinking about what happened at least ik she still likes me.. right-?. I started to cry and then I realized that I still have to go to a few more classes. So I stand up and wipe my eyes and go to class.

When I walked in my next class everyone was looking at me they probably saw my red puffy eyes and knew that I was crying and just in my luck I had to sit next to mei Great put coil this day get any worse. I sit down and she just looks at me. "What." I say to her "were you just crying-?" "Why do you care." "Cuz I do but that's not the point what happened?" "Nothing leave me alone." I turn away from her and she passes a note to me "seriously what happened?" "I still like y/n and I hate myself for saying the stuff I do ok!? Happy now?" "Let me help." "What no your just going to make things worse!" "No I won't I promise please if anyone can convince her it's me and the girls." "Ugh fine but if you mess things up more your dead." " ok ok"

After class it was lunch. I sit next to them but y/n wasn't here bc she was doing a test she missed (dw you still got to eat! ;).) "ok so what are you guys going to do?" I ask "we will all talk to her about it by texting her about we will tell her to meet at the park by your house, and you will be there not us try your best to talk to her tell her how you really feel we will text you when we are going to tell her." Mei says"Ok thx" "yeah we mostly wanted to help bc we ship y'all like a lot" they all says "haha..." I say I'm not going to lie I'm really nervous. Do I tell her I love her idk-?

After lunch I do 2 more classes and then we go home. When I get home I make a necklace for her with F/C and my fave color I hope she likes if  I made it in case she gives me another chance if she does this time I won't mess up. And I get ready they start text me to go because they just told her. I run out the door and go to the park making sure I get there before her. I see her walking down and looking for them she sits on a bench, "hey y/n..." I say she turns around and says "Tyler what are you doing her did they set this up?!" She tried walking away but I grab her hand and hug her. "Please y/n you are my whole f^cking world I can't imagine being without you... you make me so happy and I won't ever forgive myself for what I said but as long as your still here with me I'm fine, y/n I don't just like you I- I love you y/n." "Your so dumb" I just let go of her and look at her. "What?" "How can you be so dumb? Ofc I love you Tyler I was just overwhelmed and didn't want to talk about it." I hug her tight. "Hey dork can you do something different other than hug me-?" She says. I smirk at her and laugh "how about this" I lean in to kiss her but this time not on the cheek on the lips. (Not for a long time!) I look at her and she's flustered. "You look cute when your blushing like a tomato." I say and laugh "oh be quite!" She says "uh do you think you can come over?" "Uh sure I told my mom that I was meet the girls and I might stay at Miriam's." "So your not mad at me anymore right?... forgive and forget?" "Yeah." She says and we start to walk to my house. "Uh y/n can I hold your hand-?" I ask. "Sure" she puts her hand out waiting for me to grab it and I grab it and we keep walking. we get to my house and go to my room and talk a bet and play video games. After a while she falls asleep hugging me. So I just go to sleep as while.
<——————————————————————>
That's the end I hope you guys liked it and I'll do the next one tomorrow it like 3 am rn so I need to go to sleep don't forget to eat and drink lots of water<3 word count: 1189 TY BYEEEE