Chapter 3 - friends?

It's been about 3 days since you two talked about why he had to move you still felt bad for him but he acts like a jerk just to look cool.
You did you morning routine and went to school you get on the bus but this time you see Tyler sitting we're you and mei usually sit on the bus, you were just standing there looking at him. He looks up from his notebook that he seemed to be drawing in.. "what? Why are you looking at me like that weird?" One of his friends nudges him "Oooo~ looks like she has a crush on you tyler~" he looks at you with a light blush. But I speak up for myself "as if I would like a guy like him he's wayyy too annoying and not to mention ugly!" He looks at you like you just broke his heart or something. "Damnnnn Tyler are you just going to take that?" His friends say, "nah idc she's way too ugly anyway and she is the weirdest kid in school no wonder her dad left her LMAO" him and his friends laugh at you. Did he really just say that...? You look at him with sadness almost crying... he wasn't looking at you though he was too busy laughing "awww look she's going to cry!" He looks up at you and mei comes over and hugs you while you start crying.. mei started yelling at them " YOU DUMBASS HE DIDN'T LEAVE HER HE DIED!" she screams at them they all look at themselves and their eyes widened Tyler looks at you sadly and mad at himself "w-what Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't know" he tried to hug you but you back away for him. He just stands there in lost of words. The bus stops and you run off the bus leaving mei and all of them behind.

You don't go to class and just stay outside on the blacktop Tyler finds you after school and you stand up and try leaving but he takes your hand not letting you go. "Let. Go. Of. ME!" "No." He pulls you into a hug and looks you in the eyes "I'm really sorry I mean it y/n I just said that to look cool because I can't be myself here people will make fun of me they used to hit and kick me when I first started coming here I'm sorry..." you look at him not say anything. "No." You start walking away when he runs at you and hugs you really tight not letting you go. "Y/n please if you don't believe take my number and I'll text you my address please ill make it up to you please just come over" "fine" "YES. you won't regret this I promise he hugs you and says "friends again?" "Yeah friends." You hug him back.

When you get home you eat dinner and ask you mom if you can stay at mei's but your actually going to meet Tyler she says yes and you head up to your room when you get In you hear your phone go off tyler texted you -"hey are you still coming?"
You decide to teas him -"idk if I forgive you tyler..."
he replies fast this time -"wait what no y/n please come I'm begging you you won't regret it!"
-"Tyler..."
-"please... y/n ;("
-"No."
-"ok... sorry." BTW CRINGE FLIRTING A LOT OF IT 😭
You get ready and go to his house and knock on his window. Only seconds later he opens his window and you jump in and tackle him with a bear hug he looks down at you surprised and you two start laughing. "Well well well look who actually came?" He says smirking at you you push him off you and say "oh shut up ty" he starts blushing like crazy and says "what did you just call me...?" He smirked at you while saying it "ty? Ohhh- uh just a cute little nickname." You cover your mouth because of what you just said.
   He looks at you and smirks "cute huh?" You blush like a tomato, you decide to tease him back and make him blush harder, "uh yeah I said cute what about it?" You walk closer to him his eyes widened and his tries not to blush you lean in and stop only inches aw from his face he was now blushing like crazy red but you just say "hey you know you are blush like crazy rn right dork?" And you just wink at him.
   He just keeps looking at you like as if he was look at every detail on your face, "anyway what should we do you said I wouldn't regret being here but there is nothing to do-?" He snaps out of his day dreaming and replies "uh oh yeah I got us so snacks and stuff uh do you want to play a game or something? "Like what?" "Uh T or D Or Never Have I Ever?" "Uhhhh t or d ig" "alr" Tyler starts "t or d, dork?" "Hmmm D." He thinks for a little then speaks "Ok I dare you to text your crush.." uh sh!t "fine I will" I make a new account and cha the name of it to a fake name like __. then I put my phone on do not disturb so it doesn't ring when I text it I start texting  -"uh hey I just want to tell you that I really like you I think your really nice,cool,funny,caring and you have really nice hair, eyes and personality...❤️
I then send it and show him he just look at it and read the name and what I texted "oh haha... nice" I act like I'm still texting him and he says "uh do you still want to play or do you want to text your little bf..?" He says sounding jealous and sad. Ok I'm done teasing him I feel really bad, he looks down I look at him and without thinking I hug him "hey I was just kidding it's a fake account I made" he hugs me back and I say "t or d?" He says "uh T ig..." "is it true that you have a diary? "Uh yeah... haha..." "ok."
After a hour of playing he gets another bed and puts It by his and says I can sleep on his and he will sleep on the one he pulled out I say "ok but you sure I'm fine with that bed to you can have yo-" "y/n I'm fine Dw about it you can sleep on mine" "ok ty" "goodnight y/n/n" you laugh at the nickname he made and you say "goodnight mi amor" you look at him and see him blushing again "hey don't try to hide if ik you like me lmao" I say joking
________________________________
Tyler's POV:
"Yeah ik you know I like you..." I say softly then I look at her but I see she is asleep thank god I sigh and fall asleep.
<——————————————————————>
Well hey guys ik this was cringe but let me know if I should keep doing this or.. don't forget to eat and drink water<3
-Word count: 1196<3 (edited)