Chapter 4 -"bad day?" Yeah.

I wake up check my phone "ITS 10:30!? NO I SLEPT IN TOO LATE I WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO GET 10 MORE MINUTES" I hurry to get ready 15 minutes later I head out the door I'm almost there I missed the bus so I had to walk it's about a 12 minute walk "damn it I forgot my lunch and my hoodie:( oh well" I finally get to school and I check in with office and explain why I was so late they understood.

I hurry to class I go in and everyone looks at me weirdly I sit down next to mei she writes a not to me "hey are you ok when did you come so late." I wrote back saying "I'm fine. I just woke up late.." she give me a thumbs up still a little worried I look over to see Tyler looking at me kinda in a worried way he asks if I'm ok I just give a soft smile to him but he knows something is up. I've had the worst day already I just wanna go to lunch but I don't wanna talk to anyone my mother will find out about this and go crazy on my when I get home.

It was finally lunch and I walk to the bleachers and sit under them but guess who happened to be following me yep that's right tyler. "Hey what's wrong y/n..?" "Nothing I'm fine." "No your not I can tell please y/n you safe with me." I stay silent then he sits next to me while I look away ku thinking he hugs you and says "I promise I won't tell anyone" "fine you promise you won't tell anyone anything?" "Not a soul but take your time I'll stay here all day." he says "ok first of all I woke up way too late and I missed the bus then I'm making everyone worried about me and as soon as my mother find's out that I was late she's will go off on me..." "I understand if you want to talk about it more later we can I'll knock on your window and sneak in I'll be there 4:30 I promise and I'll have a surprise for you too idc what you say I'm getting you something y/n" "thank you tyler..." you hug him and he hugs you back you too stay there just talking more about random stuff the whole day no one noticed you two were gone.

Finally you get on the bus to get home and you sit down and Tyler sits next to you but you don't mind. You get off the bus and you hug Tyler and say bye for now. As soon as you walk in your mother starts yelling at you and you get grounded but she forgets to take your phone and you go up to your room and get a text from Tyler
-hey can I still come over?
--yeah hurry please the fight I had with my mother was bad...
-I'm coming.
8 minutes later you hear a knock on your window. You open the blinds and see Tyler standing there you hurry and open it. He jumps in and asks you "do you wanna talk about it if not I understand." You don't really want to you were just happy to see him you don't say anything and he puts his arm out signaling you in for a hug. You walk a little closer and hug him softly starting to cry "hey hey no no no don't cry your ok with me I promise I won't let anyone or anything hurt you." You wipe your face and sit on your bed and he just start to draw you look over at what he is drawing and watching him move the pencil smoothly and drawing perfectly. You lay your head on his shoulder and just keep watching him as he draws you start to fall asleep and he lays you down in your bed and covers you with a blanket "good night y/n" he says softly so you don't wake up. Then he jumps out the window and closes it.
<——————————————————————>
Hey guys this isn't as long as my other chapters bc I'm really tired and it's 12 rn so I have to sleep I'll update it in the morning good night guys forget forget to eat and drink lots of water<3 -Word count: 704- edited