A/N (introduction)

Hey guys I found you simps ;) no worries though hehe your safe here I promise :) but anyway I just want to say I will not be doing any sm*t or anything like that they are just minors only flirting, hugging, first kiss (maybe) only if you guy are comfortable with it, I do respect your guys opinion and I hope you guys will like it.

Yeah anyway y/n is a female in this story and will be using she/her pronouns sorry if that doesn't apply to you :(. Facts about you -You just moved here with your mom, older brother and younger sister because your mom decided to try something new and restart a better life for you and your siblings, you were unsure if you would want to start fresh and start a new life because you thought people would think your weird and just the "weird new girl", your 14 years old and like drawing and singing, you are also very protective of you family and care a lot about them, you moved about 1-2 weeks before school starts and your mom has already got you into a school of your liking, you plan on unpacking right away and trying to make new friends as you go about your day but that might be hard to do when your just the "weird new girl" or so you thought...

<——————————————————————>
Hi again for a start I just want you to know y/n's character look is free style so whatever you want yourself to look like and yes I will be taking requests in the comments but they will have to be when I'm done with the story I hope you guys understand and ty for reading this so far I do have school so I'll try my best to update the story as much as I can and sorry for any grammar errors/mistakes this is my first time writing a story.

Oh one more thing I'll probably be getting started on chapter 1 tonight but if I don't I'm really sorry... :(.

-word count: 311, woah that's a lot for me hehe bye love don't forget to eat and drink lots of water and food :).