Chapter 6 -Tyler's birthday-

BTW THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN THE OTHERS*

It's been about a two or three weeks seen the sleepover they didn't stay for another night bc their parents said no but we still had fun oh and I forgot to mention today's Tyler's birthday! I'm so excited I got him the most amazing gift in the whole world. Anyway I get ready to go to school and eat breakfast, say bye to my fam and head out the door and start walking to the bus I see mei and what is looks like she is teasing tyler about something, he is blushing a lot and looking down? Hm whatever- I walk closer and hear mei say "bro tyler the whole group knows you like her!" She laughs. I walk over to them and say "who do you like?" I say. In my mind I'm kinda mad? No am I jealous-? No he's just a friend right-? Do I like Tyler... and then I snap back into reality and mei is smirking at me and Tyler and she says "oh tyler likes y-" she gets cut over by Tyler putting his hand over her mouth so she can't finish her sentence. "NOBODY- I don't like anyone" he says looking at mei mad, "hm okay!" I says trying not to sound jealous. The bus finally gets here and we all get on it, I sit next to Tyler and mei sits on the other side of me, Tyler pulls out his notebook and starts to draw I just watch as he draws.

7 minutes later the bus stops and we get up. "Oh yeah hey tyler!" He looks kinda happy and excited, "yeah?" He says smiling. "Oh I just wanted to say I liked you drawing!" He just looks at you kinda sad and mad? Uh ok "oh. Thx." He says and gets off the bus.

Tyler's POV:
The whole bus ride I've been waiting for y/n to say something like "happy birthday tyler" but she didn't... maybe she was waiting to? Yeah she wouldn't forget it I told her like every day that it was today or coming up. When the bus stops and we all stand up waiting to get off I hear y/n say "Oh yeah hey Tyler!" I turn around with a smile on my face in my head: she didn't forget! I knew she wouldn't forget she is going to say happy birthday to me!. "Oh I just wanted to say I like your drawing!" What? I just look at her kinda sad but mad? She forgot it was my birthday how could she-! "Oh. Thx" I say and get off the bus and go to class

Y/n's POV:
Tyler keeps ignoring me every time I try to talk to him he just walks away from me not saying a word but whatever. I go meet the girls where we usually meet and we were just talking when it hit me. "Sh!t!" They just look at me "what?" Mei says "Tyler had been ignoring me since we got off the bus and ik why now I forgot to tell him happy birthday." "Damn how did you forget that y'all are best friends he told you that it was today too-?" "Look I didn't forget i even got him a gift I was going to give it to him after school! But I was overthinking bc he had a crush on someone and I don't know why but I was mad or... jealous-? Idk but he probably hates me now!" "Wait so you like him? Bc you were jealous-!" Mei says smirking "I KNEW IT!" Miriam says "guys that's not the point what do I do he probably hates me!" "Go talk to him about it if he walks away don't let him go" "ok ok ty guys" "go get him we are about to start class!".

I walk over to him and he was about to walk away but I grab his hand and pull him into a empty classroom like how he did to me when we first remembered each other.
I close the door and he is just standing there looking away from me with his arms crossed.
"Tyler please you can't ignore me all day! Look ik I messed up but i-I only forgot to say happy birthday well bc... I was kinda mad when I hear you liked someone else! Ok?" He look at you surprised. "What why would you be mad?" "Bc you uh didn't tell me who I wanted to know who I don't want anyone to play with your feelings! Yeah that's why" he just looks at you and smiles "y/n thx for caring and ik you wouldn't forget my birthday. But I made myself believe that and I'm sorry I was too st-" I cut him off by hugging him and saying " happy birthday tyler I'm sorry you literally the best person in the world I'm so happy I met you again!" He just smiles and hugs me back "ty y/n oh and could you and mei met me under the bleachers?" "Uh yeah sure" "ok thx y/n but we have to go come on let's go!" He grabs your hand and you two go to class and sit down but you noticed that he was still holding your hand even tho you guys sit right next to each other you laugh a bit and he turns to you. "What's so funny?" He says "oh nothing just the fact that we literally sit right next to each other and you are still holding my hand." You say smirking at him. He quickly looks down and lets go of your hand and looks away in embarrassment "lol am I that embarrassing to you that you don't want people to see us holding hands?" You say jokingly he just looks at you surprised and blushing. "Wha-what- you didn't mind it-?" I laugh a bit "no I didn't at all actually I just found it funny that's all?" "Oh uh then can I still hold your hand-?" He says smirking and still surprised. I laugh more and nod and put my hand out hinting for him to grab it, he looks at me and holds my hand the whole class.