Chapter 9 -jealousy?-

A am A/N This chapter will be off and on with POV's and you and Tyler have been dating for 2-3 weeks
________________________________
Y/n's POV:
I wake up and get ready for school, I walk to the bus and see mei and a boy? Not Tyler someone new-? I walk over to them and mei hugs me, "hey y/n meet Ezekiel he is new to our school!" "Oh uh hello nice to meet you" I put my hand out and he shakes my hand "nice to meet you y/n you look pretty!" He says smiling. "Oh uh ty..." I say and I look at mei who is smirking at me I think she forgot that me and Tyler are dating. Just then we hear Tyler yell "Y/n! Over here!" He says I turn around and he hugs me "hey Tyler!" I hug him back "oh yeah this is Ezekiel he's new to the school ig." He looks at him "hi nice to meet you tyler right?" "Oh uh yeah." He shakes his hand the bus arrived and we all get on. I sit down and Ezekiel sits right by me hm ok ig? Tyler looks at Ezekiel with a death stare. Then he sits on the other side of mei who was sitting on my other side, "so y/n what do you do in your free time?" Ezekiel asks me "oh I draw and sing a little but I mostly hang out with people." I say "oh do you wanna hang out after school if you can then?" I look at Tyler who looked mad "oh um thx for the offer but I'm hanging out with Tyler sorry." I say to him and he looks at Tyler. "He can come too." He says "if y/n is there fine." Tyler says and a few seconds later the bus stops and we are at the school. We all get up and go inside and Tyler and Ezekiel follow us to the other girls "oh hey guys" Miriam says. "Hey guys this is Ezekiel he is new." "Nice to meet you guys!" He says "nice to meet you" they all say. We were talking for a few mo minutes and then we heard the principal make an announcement "y/n/l/n and Ezekiel R come to the office please." "Huh?" "DI'd you do something" Tyler says "idk ig we'll find out." We both walk to the office and sit down "y/n/l/n?" She says "yes?" "I need you to show Ezekiel around the school." "Uhh ok" "I asked a few other people but they are said no or they are just to lazy to do it" she says "yeah I will" we walk out and he says something but I couldn't hear him "what was that?" "Oh uh nothing.." uh ok? I think.

As I was show him around the school and where to find his classes I noticed that he has the same class as me-? Hmm that weird and PE too? Hm whatever "uh so uh are you single?" He says, I think to myself why would he ask that I just meant him? "Uh no I'm not." "Oh well who are you dating?" He looks at me "I'm dating Tyler." He looks at me shocked and mad too? "I'm better." I just look at him and say "what did you say?" "I'm better than him." He says looking down and he puts his hands in his pockets "um yeah I don't think so." I say
"want me to show you?" I look at him and he is smirking at me ew. "No I'm fi-" I get stopped by him pushing me into the wall. "WHATTHEFUCK" "sh shhh just let me show you." He whispers into my ear I try to push him off but he is too strong. Just then he leans in and starts kissing me (I'm sorry😭) I keep pushing him off but he doesn't back off just then the bell rings and I see Tyler standing there shocked Ezekiel kisses me more and tries to kiss me on the neck but I scream fro Tyler "TYLER HELP PLEASE" I started to cry and he  runs over and pushed Ezekiel off of me "and what the hell do you think your doing kissing my girlfriend!" He says "your girlfriend she said she was single she liked the kiss too" he says smirking "first of all I told you I had a bf and told you that it was Tyler you creep and no I did not like the kiss!" "Oh please yk you enjoyed it." "She didn't so leave her alone if she liked it why was she pushing you off and why did she yell for me to help her?!" He says Ezekiel just walked away and said "I'll see you tonight y/n" and winked at me "ew." Tyler turns around and hugs me "I'm so sorry y/n..." I hug him back "I love you tyler and ty" "anytime my love I love you too." Then he stops hugging me and picks up my chin and looks me  in the eyes "what is there something wrong is there something on my face?" "May I kiss you fr fr this time like on the lips?" I blush and smirk at him "go for it" I say and he looks at my eyes and then my lips (I'm so sorry if this makes you uncomfortable.) then he leans in and kisses me and I kiss back 5 seconds later he pull away and smiles at me "your good at kissing my love." He says smirking "your not too bad at kissing yourself."

By now it was time to go home and we walk home holding hands he asked if I wanted to spend the night and i ask my mom and she said yes. We watched 2 movie and it was dinner but they let us eat in his room after that it was time to sleep. He gets In his bed and lay down "uh where am I going to sleep?" I ask him "next to me?" He says "Tyler." "Oh come on please I won't do anything!" He says smirking "I don't believe you." "You might draw on my face or push me off the bed or who knows what?!" I say "ik what I'll do." "What?" "Hug and kiss you." He smirks "no." "Please?" "Ugh fine no funny business!" I say and then he pats the spot next to him I roll my eyes and lay down he puts the blanket and his arm over me hugging me "goodnight my love." "Good night ty." And we fall asleep
<——————————————————————>
(please don't hate on me for this idk what to write about ik he is 13-14 so don't make it weird by commenting about this.) idk how many words sorry 😢