𝟒𝟎; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

HAILEE

"I wanna hate him, but I can't.." Snow said said sobbing into my shoulder as i held her,
"Shh, it's gonna be ok.." i muttered.

"Look, I'm no the best at these things because Draco is my first love. But, don't worry about him. You are the strongest person I know, you went through absolute torture for fourteen years. You can go through anything." I said and she nodded hugging me tighter.

"You know what fuck him, I don't give a shit. I don't ever want to see that son of a butch again." She stated and i laughed,
"That a girl." I said.

She pulled away from me and wiped her cheeks, "I need ice cream.." she said and i laughed watching her go into the kitchen and grabbing a full tub and a spoon.

She came back and sat down on a bean bag, "how far along are you anyways?" I asked.

"Hmm, about three weeks.." she said eating ice cream, we heard a pop and saw Draco and Cissy return,
"Son of a bitch is never seeing you again, Snow." Draco said wiping blood from his knuckles.

"Good." She said and handed Delilah to me to feed, I began to feed Lilah and her other hand was resting on my breast.

Draco sat next to me and pulled my hair over my shoulder, we saw green fire come from the fireplace and walked through McGonagall with a lot of paper work.

"Wow.." Snow muttered,
"Narcissa, I have the home schooling papers from the ministry." She said putting them on the table.

"Oh, Hailee, Draco. Didn't see you there, isn't she adorable." She said laughing,
"Thank you." I giggled.

"Ok, Snow. Here is some work from each subject fro this fortnight, I'll be back in two weeks to give you more." She said,
"Thank you, professor." She smiled and McGonagall was about to leave when Cissy stopped her.

"Minerva, who you like some tea?" Cissy asked,
"Oh, yes. That would be lovely, thank you." She said and sat down.

"Want some, love?" Draco asked picking up a macaroon i nodded and he bought it to my mouth to take a bite, I ate it and Delilah finished feeding. I adjusted myself and began to burp her.

Delilah was wearing her cute little bear onesie again, she looked adorable. She let out a little burp, i continued to hold her in my arms as she took a little nap.

"So how's Hogwarts been, Minnie?" I asked,
"It's been good, Snape's been an incredible defence against dark arts teacher. Pretty normal." She informed while i nodded along.

Draco made his honey tea while Cissy observed, "you put way to much honey in that, Draco." She said.

"What? I like things that taste sweet." He said and subtly glanced at me while I hit his arm,
"My god, I'm going to my room. Thanks again, professor." Snow said walking up the large grey stairs.

"She look upset, is she not happy with the pregnancy?" Minnie asked,
"Oh, no she's happy. Zach- the father, broke up with her." Cissy said.

"Oh dear.." she muttered.

~

A few hours later we were know back home getting the New Years party ready, we invited the group and some old friends from school. I even invited some girls I met whilst at Beauxbatons. Cissy has Delilah for the night and I was currently getting dressed.

I wore a black dress with leather on the sides and the front a sheer lace, Draco walked in with his black suit on. "You wearing a suit? At least take the blazer off and roll up the sleeves." I said stepping into the dress.