𝟐; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐀

(Please, I was like 13 when I wrote these first chapters but they do get better 🥲🙏)

HAILEE

I lay in bed all alone this is the first time sleeping alone since the end of summer after the war. I wonder what Draco is doing right now, maybe I can go check?

I knock on Draco's door and he opens it straight away, he opens it up more to let me in. I walk in and sit on his bed.
"What's up?" He asks.

"I couldn't sleep"

"Aww couldn't sleep without me?" He says cockily,
"Shut up you git" I say and tackle him to the bed. He simply chuckles and flips us over.

"You never were on top much were you?" He says and his hand caresses my thigh, my breath hitched and I grow wet.

"Oh I see, always quiet for me aren't you" he said
I looked at him and got lost in his eyes, his grey orbs pierced through mine, the mixture of lust and longing within them I reached for the back of his neck and pulled him towards me, his head rested on mine while we just stared into each others orbs.

We were about to pull each other into a kiss when the door opened and revealed Narcissa we immediately pulled away from our embrace, she didn't say anything yet instead just stared at us while we composed ourselves.

"Oh...sorry dears I was just coming up here to wish Draco goodnight.." said Narcissa.

"Oh.. I was just leaving anyways.." I said and got up. "...night Draco, Cissy" I said and left the room and walked to my own.

DRACO

"What was that Draco?" My mother asked
"What was what?" I replied knowing full well what she was talking about.

"Just that when I walked in..."

"Mother that was nothing we were just...play..fighting...and you walked in at the wrong time i guess..." i told mother.

"Very well, get some rest and be up for breakfast tomorrow morning" she said and walked towards me.

"Goodnight mum" i said,
"Goodnight my boy" she said and kissed my cheek, walked out the door and left.

I proceeded to walk to Hailee's room i let myself in and she was getting changed..

HAILEE

I heard the door open and Draco walked in, i was in the middle of getting changed i only had my panties and a lace bra on he continued to walk over to me and take the hoodie out of my hands, Draco wrapped his hands around my waist whilst staring into my green eyes.

He cupped my face with his hands and smashed his lips against mine.

"Jump" he mumbled into the kiss, i obliged and he caught my thighs while my legs wrapped around his torso, he sat on the bed and my legs spread on his lap. I was now straddling him he moved his lips down to my jaw and then to my neck, making deep purple love bites.

I started grinding on his now hard member he groaned into my neck and wrapped his arms around my torso.

Draco flipped us so now he was on top he picked up his wand pointed it at the door and murmured "muffliato"

His hand found my laced panties and swiftly pulled them down and started fingering me fast, i moaned and was about to finish when Draco pulled out his digits and licked them clean.