𝟒𝟕; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

HAILEE

"Oh fuck!"

"Good girl."

I screamed into the pillows as Draco thrusted into me, he was behind me as we fucked sideways. My leg was up as he was holding it with his hand, Draco's head was resting in my neck.

He was preparing little kisses on my neck as he thrusted into me. "God, your so tight." He moaned and kissed my cheek as I held tightly onto the bedsheets.

His other hand was under my body holding me to his chest tightly, I don't even embed how we ended up fucking. We woke up in each others arms and he just.. slipped in as we kissed.

He pulled out as I whined, "please.." I muttered as he got on top of me.

He trailed kisses down my body until he reached my core, Draco attached his lips to my clit and sucked on it. He gently moved his tongue on me, I moaned and pulled on his hair.

"You taste so good." He muttered into me and looked up through his light eyelashes, he moved his tongue around my folds while his finger gently rubbed my clit, up and down.

"Oh my Merlin, your so perfect." I moaned and rolled my eyes, he wrapped my legs around his head and dove in deeper.

He put two fingers inside me, curling them up into my g-spot. He placed his tongue back on my clit. He groaned into my folds, causing me to buck my hips up.

"Draco.. I'm gonna cum." I moaned, he moaned and nodded ready for me.

He curled his fingers, licked my clit one more time. I felt myself leak out as I moaned and withered underneath him. He chuckled and pulled away licking a strip, cleaning me up.

I sighed as he slumped down next to me, "wait, you didn't come." I said sitting up.

"It's ok, I didn't want to." He said I furrowed my eyebrows,
"Why not?" I asked him.

"This was about you." He simply stated, I was rubbing his chest and kissing his shoulder as he softly played with my hair.

"Your still hard, you sure?" I asked him,
"Fuck.. jerk me off." He groaned and thrusted his hips up.

I pulled the blanket off his lap, revealing his red, raw erection.

I wrapped my hand around the tip and began to jerk him slowly, I attached our lips as he moaned into my mouth. I moved my hand faster as he couldn't even kiss me back anymore.

"Oh.." he moaned "baby, I'm cumming." He buck his hips into my hand and moaned as warm milky liquid squirted from his tip.

He hugged me as he came down from his orgasm, I giggled and kissed his cheek. He cupped my face and looked at me in the eyes, he chuckled and pecked the tip of my nose.

"Your perfect." He said,
"Nobody's perfect, Dray."

"You are, though."

I smiled, before I could do anything I heard a noise. I looked over off the bed and saw Delilah crawling to the bed. I gasped and reached down picking her up.

"How did you get here?!" Draco exclaimed at her, she was sat on his chest playing with his hair.

"She must've pulled down the rail on her crib." I said reaching over and grabbing the iPad going into the security camera in her room. I rewinded the video and shook my head giggling.

"Show me." Draco said looking over, he watched as she lifted her self over the crib and onto the bean bag next to her. "Little girl can crawl, that's for sure."

I hummed and got up, I put on my robe and went downstairs to make breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and flinched.

"Cissy? What're you doing here?" I asked her turning on the kettle,
"Sorry to just come into your home like this." She said sitting down at the island.

"It's alright, what's up?" I asked her pouring the tea into three mugs. "Draco! Teas ready." I yelled.

"I had a.. feeling, about you." Narcissa told me,
"About me?" I asked and glanced at Draco coming down the stairs.

"Hey mum, what's going on?" He asked sipping his tea,
"Hailee.. try reading my mind." She asked.

I was taken aback, I turned around to face her. "Cissy.. I can't read minds anymore." I said.

"Please.. I need to know." She said, Draco was looking between us confused.

I closed my eyes, focusing on Narcissa's mind. I opened my eyes and stumbled back. "Oh Merlin.." I muttered.

"This can't be happening.." I said looking at her, she slowly nodded as I sat down on the chair my head in my hands.

"What? What can't be happening?" Draco asked, Narcissa looked at her son.

"Daphne green grass, published some rather.. explicit photos of you two online." She said, Draco ran upstairs and grabbed his laptop.

He sat back down opening the MacBook, he didn't even take thirty seconds to find what we where looking for. "She did not just do this." I looked at his screen.

"Wait. This doesn't explain why I could read your mind." I said sipping on my milk tea, Draco nodded and looked at mum.

"Your powers aren't gone Hailee." She sighed, "it's just not as easy, you haven't been trying hard enough. You gave up after thinking you couldn't do it anymore, it's not because you were a horcrux.. it's because you're veela. You need to have the faith in yourself."

I looked over at the laptop screen, feeling disgusted "how am I supposed the have faith in myself  when photos like that of me are floating around the internet, mum. This ruins my- our whole reputation.."

Delilah crawled into the kitchen tapping my leg, I picked her up and noticed the shirt Draco put on her laughing. "What does her shirt say?" Cissy asked.

I held her up, "best, big sister ever?.. oh my goodness!" She got up and hugged us.

As she hugged Draco she quickly turned her head away, "ok. Don't need to see anymore of that."

I sighed and took the laptop from Draco, I scrolled through the photos. The heading was vile.

Hailee Malfoy, innocent or slutty?

"Fuck her!" I exclaimed closing the laptop, rather violently. "She can't stand it that I've always been more popular, or prettier or hell even more broken. There's just some people who don't deserve anything they get, that person is Daphne fucking Greengrass."

Draco and Narcissa looked between one another, I tucked my hair behind my ears taking a sip of my tea which just to my luck is fucking cold. Great.

I walked to the sink and dipped it down the drain, I placed my hands on the edge. I sighed tightening my robe, I felt Draco come up behind me placing a hand on my back.

"It'll  be alright, love."

"I fucking hope so."

~

Sorry it's so short as I have so many assessments to hand in 😭