𝟑𝟓; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

December 15th 1999:

HAILEE

"fuck... I can't do another round.." I panted and slumped down on Draco's chest,
"Me too.." he panted and rubbed my bare back.

I heard Delilah cry and groaned getting up, I put my robe on and walked into her room. It was seven in the morning and I was definitely awake after two rounds of rough sex.

I took Delilah out of her crib and took her to the change table to change her nappy, i dressed her in pink leggings and a baby Burberry jumper.

I walked back into our room and sat on my bed, i gave Delilah to Draco and he hugged her kissing her cheeks. I took out my breast and took her back in my arms as I started to feed her.

"Snows coming home for break today, she's bringing Zach home." I told Draco,
"Well.. we'll see what dad says." Draco laughed.

"Oh, he already knows. He just wants to meet him." I said,
"Hmm, let's see his face when he finds out his only daughter is having sex" he chuckled and got up going into the bathroom, probably to take a shit.

I looked down at Delilah as her eyes closed and enjoyed her feed, "you warm my heart, bunny.." i said to her and rand my hand over her head.

Draco came back with grey sweats and a jumper on, i had just finished feeding Delilah and Draco sat down next to us. "Take a good shit?" I asked him laughing.

"..sure." He hesitated but chuckled, "but, the holidays don't start for like another five days. Why is she coming home today?" He asked looking confused.

"Mm, there coming back early something about fixing up some classrooms." I told him and he nodded taking Delilah from me and wiping her mouth.

"Draco, can you pass me that." I asked pointing at his side table,
"Your panties or Delilah's beanie?" He chuckled.

"Her beanie." I scoffed and he passed is to me, I put it on her head and kissed her nose as she smiled at me.

"She's growing up to fast.." Draco said rubbing her belly,
"She's two months old Dray." I giggled and he scoffed.

"Please, she's gotten so big it makes my heart explode." He pouted and she giggled at her father,
"You'll probably cry on her first birthday." I stated and he looked at me.

"You need to be quiet, you will too." He smiled,
"You win." I said and lightly punched his arm.

"Ooh, I got her a bunny onesie." I smiled and he gasped,
"Does it have a tail?" He asked and i nodded as he gently threw her in the aid.

"Bunny, your gonna be a bunny!" He exclaimed and she giggled and covered her face,
"How's the house coming along?" I asked him.

"Oh, should be done sooner than we expected." He replied,
"I'm so excited for Christmas, I bought me, you and Lilah matching pyjamas to wear." I giggled and he chuckled.

"Of course you did, little cutie." He said and kissed my cheek,
"You're so soft." I said.

"Shoosh." He chuckled and i got up hearing a knock at the door, Cissy walked in and sat on the edge of the bed stealing Delilah from Draco as he complained.

"Shut up Draco, it's her grandmother." I said and he piped down,
"Lucius is complaining about not letting Snow and her boyfriend sleep in the same room.." Cissy said patting Lilah's back.