Before long, the four of them were splashing each other and laughing, As the three Earther's taught Patricia how to play chicken.

Shelby, and Patricia wrestled, when Veron Miss stepped causing Shelby to fall from his shoulders. And falling face forward her lips slammed into Smason.

Patricia gasped, while Veron busted out laughing.

Smason, instead grabbed her tighter, and deepened their kiss. Ignoring the fact that Shelby was smacking and kicking him. Letting her go eventually, he smirked at her. "Ha-ha, I told you wanted me."

She stared at him, as she wiped her mouth, "That the fifth time," she a growled, "I won't let you be my last kiss of the year ever!"

Veron added his two cents, "You've said that every year before." He tossed a knowing look at Smason, who was smiling from ear to ear, "You shoulder have told that idiot that you'd give him a kiss every year you go without a boyfriend."

Patricia watch the byplay between the friends confused, "I thought that his kissing her meant they were together. Are they not?"

All three of them sent her confused looks, Veron laughed, "Ha-ha, these two have known each other since they were in diapers. Smason only does it to mess with her."

Shelby rolled her eyes, "And it's only because he wants to brag that he's the only one to have stolen a kiss from me."

Smason nodded, puffing his chest, "The other girls think I'm irresistible, even to you."

"Yeah, right." Shelby scoffed, as she headed to the pools edge.

Patricia shook her head, but she smiled, she was lucky that'd she'd met these three. They took everything in stride, and didn't even give second thought to her title. As the three chattered, and made fun of each other on their way she silently hoped that the two years to come would remain the same.

The setting behind them, hadn't allowed the group of four to notice the three persons standing in the shadows of the buildings.

Ivan hand holding the broken file was bleeding. As soon as he'd seen the kiss, he'd felt murderous rage course threw his body. The urge to kill was so strong he wondered how he'd been able to not break Talia's neck when she'd come one complaining about one the teachers.

The hologram of that tall blonde, and Shelby kissing had flashed out when he broke it.

Turning to Kilia, he smiled, "Inform the dean I will be leaving for a weak. And get Braham, and some of the others to gather the necessary items. The claiming of her...is it allowed."

Kilian, nodded but his eyes were weary, "She was signed in as a transfer, just like the rest she's signed the paper work, stating she is under the rules of Nyol, until the end of the end of the year. But-." He trailed off.

Ivan stood, and walked over to him his eyes narrowed, "But-, what?"