7 |You're Kidding Right?|

Above is Leo :)

He has potential at being sly in my opinion :D

Thank you all for still sticking with me after all this while, I love each and every one of you! (Sorry for the late update ><)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe this.

Is she ACTUALLY taking photos of us??

I squinted at my mother while she ignored me. Did we need to wonder where CC came from?

After I had awkwardly introduced her to everyone, I thought that she would leave us alone, but little did I know that she would smile in triumph and whip out her phone.

My mother angled her phone this way and that way, as if she as trying to get the perfect shot of her barging in on me. Shaking my head, I turned to face Adrian who was snickering under his breath.

How dare he find this funny! It was- it was... humiliating!

I kicked him from under the table and his laugh was cut short as he gripped his leg in pain. Beatrice smirked at this and splayed her hands out on the clean table.

'We've got most of this settled right? Time, location, blah blah blah!'

'Yeah I just checked. Its really near school.' Selwin said, waving his iPhone about.

Beat smiled at his competence. 'That's great. And we'll need to get as many hours as we can right?'

'Yeah and we only have a few days since some of us will be overseas then.' Balram added in, pushing his glasses up his nose.

'Yup' Beatrice quipped, and quickly got off her chair. She swung her humongous bag onto her shoulder and turned back to us, her lips pursed and her eyes playful.

'I'd say I want to stay but I don't. I have a cake waiting for me. Bye!'

She scurried off and I let out a giggle. That girl was ridiculous. How she could eat and eat and not gain any weight was also unbelievable.

I looked at all the boys and they looked back at me awkwardly. They shot furtive glances at my mother and I groaned.

Fine... I'll deal with the intruder.

'Okay guys, I'm going to go home. Seems like someone came to pick me up.' I smirked at my mom who only then realised that she had given me a free pass home. Usually, she wanted me to gruel in the sun for a while. Something about 'sweating' and 'detoxifying'.

Yay, no sweating today!

I quickly got off my chair and walked toward Marc who was 'talking' to Balram, and reaching for his lap. From Balram's facial expression, someone would have thought that he was being attacked.

'Oh Balram...He's asking you for a sweet.' I sighed and lifted the noisy baby into my arms, causing my bag to slip off my shoulder and swing precariously on my arm.

Ignoring it, I turned to Marc. 'B! No sweet. Okay?' I gave him a stern look, causing him to go quiet. 'Good boy' I pulled him closer to my hip.

'Okay guys, see you next week at wherever that place is. I'll text u to figure out what exactly we're doing' I gave them a small wave that I managed from the weight of that sack of potatoes. Before I left, I saw Adrian give me a funny look but before I could question him, my mother finally put her phone away and turned to take Marc from me. I heaved him over to her and hoisted my bag back up my shoulder.

We started on our way to the foyer, where we would take a taxi. Walking down the white corridors of the canteen entryway, I watched mother's swaying hips, wondering what she would tell my dad.