5 |Happy birthday Stupid|

Up there is a formal picture of how Hugo looks!:D

This chap is dedicated to the one who yelled at me for 30 minutes after reading my last chapter HAHAHA:p (Doesn't mean you all yell at me!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 16 hours since Young betrayed me,

16 hours since I kicked him,

16 hours since Mrs Inorpe nearly fainted,

and 16 hours since I stood awkwardly at the back of the orchestra shaking the maracas.

I still couldn't believe that I had kicked Young. Kneed him, to be more precise.

Thank god only some of the orchestra students had witnessed the ordeal. If Mrs Inorpe had seen me become the she-hulk, I would most definitely be at the counselor's office right now and getting yelled at by my parents.

Did they even have a counsellor?

Adrian had run out to see what was taking me so long, just as Young told me that he hated me too, and that's when I had lost it. He had had no right. No right at all to feel the same way.

Fortunately, after Young was on the ground moaning, I suddenly came to my senses and knelt next to him, in a futile attempt to help. Adrian had snickered for a while, then realised that Young was in serious pain so he rushed over.

The rest of the day's happenings was fuzzy.

Young limping away, Adrian starting to laugh again, and Mrs Inorpe getting dizzy from the buzzing of the students, and the whole music session.

I would have apologised to Young but he had been all the way at the front of the orchestra at the big piano.

I look around the bus now and shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

I had gotten into many fights before, when I was in kindergarten. I'd always run head-first into violent brawls with boys because it thrilled me.

The adrenaline, the feel of it all electrified me.

And that want, that want for adventure basically fueled all my decisions from then on. My parents tried to restrain me, but most of the time it didn't work.

The bus jerked to a stop outside the coffee shop near school. I hopped off and ran in, wanting to skip the queue but it was so early, that I was the only one there.

I scanned the cakes behind the counter with a huge grin on my face, as the cashier approached me.

Ooh cakes are the best, but which one will he like...

'Hi!' I cheerfully start, flashing the stocky man a huge 'award winning' smile.

'I'll go for the uhh' I read out the label slowly, unsure of the pronunciation.

'Mango cream Moos-ay?'

He smiled and corrected me. 'Mange creme Mousse'

'Yup that's the one!'

He reached for the cake, behind the glass fridge case and started to place it nicely into a opaque cake box.

After paying and skipping out of the cafe, I spotted Beatrice stalking along the pavement a few feet in front of me, her ear buds jammed into her ears.

I ran to her and smacked her shoulder. 'Hey!' I shouted.

Beat turned with a dirty look on her face, but when she saw my cheerful one, she relaxed, and removed her ear buds.