Hobi was looking at him with blank expressions slightly tears are rolled in his eyes. But he wiped his tears with his cute hands and shrugged it off his "crush" behaviour.
Poor boy was tolerating taehyung's Rude behaviour so patiently. For his friendship..'

.
.
.
.
"After one week.."

It's been one week in this week everything changed a lot..'
After the dance incident between jimin and jungkook they're behaving like normal persons..' jungkook was trying to control his feelings so hardly..' but they became so close friends. He was treating him like a small kid. And taking care of him a lot.
On other side jimin was trying so hard to control his feelings towards jungkook too..' but later he realised he can't love him because he had handsome boyfriend. It's really killing him so badly when he thinking about jungkook. The way he taking he care of him..' it's really making him so insane. Jungkook was so pure and kind hearted person. That was making him fall  his hyung more harder. That is the main problem to hide his feelings on jungkook.

Coming to hobi and taehyung..'. 
This boy was something else..' hobi literally drowned into taehyung madness he's always their for him..' he was taking care of him he literally doing his works like maid in university. Sometime he's carrying his bag, and bringing whatever he wants from cafe. But taehyung was pushing away and feeling disgusted his presence. He hating him so much..' because of he's getting famous in university day by day..' he feeling so jealous over him by his popularity. And In the same way he was using him like making him doing his works. But that poor boy was so happy because he was felt like at least he was being so close to "crush" so he didn't have any problem for doing his crush things.
But this entire week taehyung was literally treated him so badly. Like he used to see him in disgusting way., pushing away.,and throwing death glares. he totally disgusted by his presence but poor innocent hobi was tolerating his painful treatment.
(Poor hobi 💔)
.
.
.

"PRESENT DAY"

Jimin was walking in corridors for going to canteen then someone called him behind and then he turned back and looked at that person and he smiled at him..'
Then a handsome man came towards him and stand infront of him "hey jimin" he said in manly deep voice.
"Hi Eric hyung" jimin greeted him back with his famous eye smile.
Where are you going..? Eric asked Minnie in calm gentle voice.
I'm going to canteen hyung.' He said in melodious soothing voice.
Eric completely melts in jimin's smooth voice..' he really wants to listen his voice again and again..'

"Shall I join with you jiminiee.."

"Sure hyung.. no need to ask my permission..' jimin said cutely.

Thank you jiminiee...

Jimin smiled at him cutely. Then they're both heading to the canteen while talking and smiling at eachother.
Namjin.,taekook., hobi also in canteen they're waiting for jimin from last half an hour.

Hobi was admiring his crush features. No one noticing his stares towards taehyung so his work was going very smoothly. But little did he know taehyung was sensing his stares at him..'

Jungkook was eating so peacefully until he heard some noises in canteen. Then he looked at that people why everyone was murmuring so suddenly.? Some girls are extremely squealing at them with brightful faces..' jungkook was looking at them with questionable eyes. Then his gaze turns towards at certain people which they were entering to the cafe with cheerful smiles.

Eric and jimin was entering to the cafe., everyone was gawking at them. Some people are looking with hearty eyes and some people are watching at them with jealousy eyes..'
Eric was looking so handsome and hot.. he wore black shirt and folded up sleeves with grey pants his muscular veiny hands are looking so deadly hot..' his wolf hair cut was making insane for girls..' he was looking perfect boyfriend material.
(And mostly looking like so dominative person on the bed..)