(A/n; your author was too lazy that's why I'm making so fast..')

Hobi was in library..' and reading his book along with his some friends..' they were clarifying doubts and studying so peacefully, until he caught his attention on someone which his face brightens up and blushed when he saw that person..'
and that person was none other than taehyung.
Taehyung was talking with librarian about some books and he showed the direction which he asked for some book section..' so hobi followed him back with his famous sunshine smile.

Taehyung finally reached to the book rack and took his subject book to refers something for his upcoming exams..' when he turned back taehyung suddenly startled when he saw hobi standing very close to him while showing his famous sunshine smile to him and waving at him like a small baby..' if anyone saw his "brightful smile" they're mood will immediately will glow up.. that's the famous of hobi's smile.

"Good morning hyung" he greeted him with his sweet voice which taehyung didn't even greet him back.
taehyung got anger and rolled his eyes and walked away from him.
Hobi pouted his lips in cute way..' and he shrugged it off and followed back at taehyung..' like lost puppy so quickly.
Taehyung sat at the corner of the library which it's so peaceful and calm place and it's most favourite place to taehyung. Which he used to share with jungkook only or other wise he sat alone. At remaining times he choose different place to sit. but no one should allowed to sit in his favourite place.
But this time one cheerful boy break all his rules..'
taehyung opened his book and reading peacefully then hobi interrupted him by placing his bag on the table and sat infront of him and again he greeted him with his sunshine smile.
Taehyung looked at him with most irritating angry eyes..' but he didn't shout on him, because of library.
But he shot up death glare at him.
"Why are you disturbing me he slowly whispered with dangerous venomous voice"

But hobi didn't mind him he simply answer him in cool manner without loosing his patience.
"I'm not disturbing you hyung I'm just greeting you"

Taehyung sighed heavily and closed his eyes try not loose his temper..' "You greeted me right then go from here"
"Why should I hyung..? I came here to study as like you let me study..' hobi said like a small baby..' with pout lips..'
taehyung controlled his anger and rolled his eyes and look back to his book and trying to study peacefully.
Hobi smiled at him but taehyung didn't knew about it.
Hobi was reading but sometimes he steals glances at his "crush" and falling in love again and again when he saw his handsome face.

"But taehyung's full concentration was on his book so he was not looking at hobi.

"Hyung.. hobi whispered his name to call him..'

Taehyung was not in a mood to talk with him so he didn't respond to him he was pretending like he didn't heard him.

"Hyung...he again called him this time taehyung looked at him

"What..? He asked him in stern voice which he was looking at him with angry eyes..'

While taehyung was shooting at him with death glare..but still this innocent hobi was looking at him fondly with hearty eyes.
"Hyung can you teach me this subject it's very tough to me..please he showed his puppy eyes..'

Taehyung sighed heavily and controlling his anger.

"Why are you always disturbing me..? Go and ask someone else..' what about your lecturer..? Are you not listening your class or what..? What are you doing while lecturer was teaching..? He burst out at him so furiously. Hobi smile faded away when he burst out at him. for your kind information I'm not your hyung.'mind that..' he said while closed his books so loudly and sat up from his chair and walked out from the library. With angry face.