"Are you looking for this Minnie..?" Jimin heard a deep dominating voice from his behind..' he knew who's voice was belongs to. then he slowly turned back to look at that person..'

"J..jungkook hyung...!

Jungkook slowly walking towards jimin while looking into his eyes he didn't even blinked his eyes while looking at him. His beauty was killing him so badly..'
jimin lowered his head down when jungkook was looking at him directly into his eyes so intensely. his heart was beating so faster so he lowered his head down.

Jungkook stand infront of him only few inches gap between to them.

"Are you looking for your chain..? He asked in husky voice..'
jimin looked at jungkook hands which he held his chain carefully.

He nodded his head "yes... hyung..

I think you lost it when you were dancing.. he said in low deep voice.

Yess hyung.

"Turn around"He said in deep sexy voice..'

Huh..? Jimin asked in confused looks..

I said turned around..'

Then jimin slowly back and facing back of the jungkook..'
then jungkook slowly placed his chain on his smooth milky white skin..' when he was hooked the links his long fingers lightly brushed on his skin. Which it's send shivers to jimin from spine.
Jungkook heart was beating so faster when he touched jimin's neck. It really so smooth and soft tender and so delicate. His body doesn't look like men's body it's exactly look like a feminine body. He thought if anyone touch his skin it might be damage by his delicate..' his eyes trails down to his back. He was really urge to touch him so badly...' but he was controlling himself.

Meanwhile jimin fists his chubby hands due to his tension. It's always happens to him when jungkook was near to him. His heart beat racing so faster..

After jungkook hooked jimin's chain on his neck it was looking deadly gorgeous on his dainty neck. Then he slowly placed his veiny hands on jimin's shoulders and make him turned into his side.
Jungkook was staring at him so fondly.. with his hearty eyes.

"You really had more potential to attract the people towards you jiminaa.."

Jimin looked at him with confused looks.

What are you talking about hyung..?

"You became more popular than n university with your beautiful face.

"N..no it's not like that hyung.."

"Yes.. it's true.. their face was only few inches gap their hot breath hitting to their faces..

Jimin again dozing off because of jungkook "strong manly cologne" it's really jimin's favourite from jungkook's he was really addicted to his smell.

Jungkook came so closer to jimin and looking at jimin eyes directly without blinking his eyes.

Jimin heart was terribly beating so faster..

Jiminnn... jungkook slowly whispered in deep raspy voice..'
jimin looked at him with his most innocent eyes..

"Can I ask you something"

"He blinked his eyes and said "yes hyung.." He nodded his head

"Can you dance with me once.."
jimin looked at him and didn't said anything..'

"Please.. jungkook quietly requested him with cute puppy eyes..'

At first jimin was thinking but now he can't resist jungkook's puppy eyes. So he said "yes" to him