Chapter 1

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Hey, Chanyeol wake up! The spell has been broken"... The psychic medium patted his shoulders, urging him to wake up.
" Dude? You dead?", Sehun asked, laughing and mocking his friend who was just starting to open his closed eyes.
"You were literally dead gone out of this world dude. It's been a whole six damn hours! What'd you see? And why are you sweating and panicking?", Jongin who was dead worried, asked after noticing how weird his friend acted after waking from his deep sleep.
" don't bother him with questions now! He just woke up from a very exhausting meditation, it might take a while for him to adjust",the medium added.

"But, why is he acting like he just came out of a horror movie?", Jongin sounded a bit too worried at this point..
" maybe something happened while he was there. He travelled to his past lives , and that too, two of them. So ,don't be surprised.... Whatever he saw and heard was the past him! He's a new person, everyone is! He's been reincarnated and unless he has a mission to fulfill, everything is fine!", the medium lectured them while helping Chanyeol sit down and drink the warm milk she prepared for him.

"And why exactly are you telling us these?", Sehun asked her with a mocking face but he was shrugged off.
" dude, what happened to you?", Jongin pulled a chair and sat in front of Chanyeol and Sehun just sorted to make himself a meal....
Chanyeol raised his head with a very surprised look on his face... His expression worried Jongin even more...
He pulled Jongin in for a tight hug," you're alive and okay! Thank goodness", Chanyeol sniffed and looked at the medium....
"That was a very horrible experience!
I died in a hospital, a fucking hospital in my first life and then, in my second,I died in an airplane explosion and Jongin too, except, he died at the same airport!! Everything felt so freaking real!", Chanyeol told.
" of it's real! Those were your past lives and I'm actually glad that you remember some", the medium added...
"What the fuck?", Sehun spilled his juice out of his mouth with a weirded-out expression... " dude had a whole tour while meditating", Sehun turned to continue with whatever he was doing after everyone gave him a questionable look..

"Okay, Chanyeol, about this whole thing... What exactly did you see?", Jongin tried his possible best to remain calm and not freak out about anything ,especially after hearing Chanyeol say he died at an airport!

" I don't know what was going on but what I do know, is that, there were two people; Baekhyun and Kyungsoo!"...
Chanyeol stood up after saying his words out loud.
He walked to the window and and thought, " I'll find you Baekhyun! But, will you remember me? Will you still be waiting for Chanyeol? "

"What are you thinking?", Jongin walked up to him and asked...
" nothing..", Chanyeol answered, still looking out the window....

The thunderous lightening witnessed the four people in the room...
"You three stay for the night ,I won't charge you... But leave here tomorrow!", the medium informed them with a smile on her face.

" the beginning of your story just unwrapped! I hope fate rewards you for your hard work in this life", the medium added her last sentence before leaving....
The three people left alone, Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun, gave each other a curious look.

It is a very small world.... Let's hope for the best!.

*

The next day, Chanyeol couldn't shake off the unsettling feeling from his past life revelations. He felt a strong pull towards finding Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, the two figures that appeared in his meditation. He believed there was a deeper connection between them, something that transcended time and space.

Jongin and Sehun were worried about their friend. They could tell that Chanyeol's mind was preoccupied with the memories of his past lives. They decided to support him in his quest to find answers, even if they couldn't fully comprehend the mystical journey he had experienced.

Over the next few weeks, Chanyeol devoted his time to researching past life regression and reincarnation. He visited libraries, consulted experts, and even sought out other psychics to gain more insight into his experiences. Some were skeptical, dismissing it as mere fantasies, while others believed in the possibilities of reincarnation.

During his research, Chanyeol stumbled upon a series of ancient texts that spoke of soulmates and the concept of "flames of the soul." According to these texts, souls were said to be bound together through multiple lifetimes, creating an eternal connection that transcended death. These soulmates, or "flames," were destined to find each other in each incarnation, their love and bond growing stronger with each life they shared.

Chanyeol became fixated on the idea that Baekhyun might be his flame of the soul, the person he was destined to find and be with throughout eternity. He wondered if Baekhyun also remembered their past lives or if it was just him.

One evening, as the sun set and cast a warm glow over the city, Chanyeol shared his findings with Jongin and Sehun. They listened intently, fascinated by the ancient tales and the possibility of their friend's soulmate search.

"Are you planning to look for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in this life?" Sehun asked, his curiosity piqued.

Chanyeol nodded. "Yes, I can't shake off the feeling that they are somehow important to me. I need to find them and see if they remember anything from our past lives."

Jongin chimed in, "But how will you even begin to look for them? It's like finding a needle in a haystack."

"I don't know yet, but I won't give up. Somehow, fate brought us together in this life, and maybe, just maybe, it will lead me to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo," Chanyeol replied with determination.

As days turned into weeks, Chanyeol's quest intensified. He scoured social media, joined online forums dedicated to past life experiences, and even considered visiting psychics and spiritual healers for guidance. Yet, despite his efforts, there was no trace of Baekhyun or Kyungsoo.

One night, while Chanyeol sat alone in his apartment, feeling disheartened, he received an unexpected message on one of the forums he had joined. It was from a person named "SooHeart99."

The message read: "Chanyeol, I read your posts about past life memories, and it struck a chord with me. I have vivid dreams of another life, and you were there too. I believe we were once close. Maybe we can help each other remember more. Meet me at the park tomorrow at sunset. -SooHeart99."

Chanyeol's heart raced with excitement and anticipation. Could this be a clue to finding Kyungsoo? He replied to the message, agreeing to the meeting.

The next evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, Chanyeol nervously made his way to the park. There, sitting on a bench, he saw a familiar face—a young man with doe-like eyes and a warm smile: Kyungsoo.

"Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo spoke softly, as if he had been waiting for this moment as well.

"Kyungsoo," Chanyeol breathed, feeling an inexplicable connection with the man before him.

As they talked, memories started to resurface—memories of a shared past, of love and heartache, of laughter and tears. They both realized that their souls had been entwined across lifetimes, drawn to each other like moths to a flame.

And in that moment, as the sun set and painted the sky with hues of orange and pink, Chanyeol felt a sense of completeness he had never experienced before. He knew that this meeting was just the beginning of a new chapter—a chapter that held the promise of reuniting with Baekhyun, the other missing piece of his soul.

Little did Chanyeol know that fate was already at work, orchestrating their paths to cross once more. The flames of the soul burned brightly, and the journey of love and destiny was about to unfold in ways they could have never imagined.

[Author's Note: The story continues as Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and their friends embark on an extraordinary journey of love, fate, and self-discovery. They will face challenges and revelations that will test the strength of their bond, and the flames of their souls will guide them through the twists and turns of this enthralling adventure.]