Careful what you wish for

11/10/22

"Careful what you wish for"

Remember Fabio's wish?
He wished that Marc's comeback would help him to fight with the Ducatis for defending his title but at Aragon GP, it was completely turned out as a nightmare.
The incident between them had made him lost the big gap that he should have created to leave Pecco behind and it also left the door open for others to join the battle. That incident wasn't everyone's fault even so, Marc went to apologize to both Fabio and Taka including their teams.

Let's hear some words from Lin Jarvis, who is the principal of Yamaha.

"It's not Marc's fault, it's a pure racing incident, so there's no element to it on purpose but the one who hates Marc will be blamed because there is hatred in his heart. They don't want to listen to excuses because they have hatred in their hearts. The point is, he will always be wrong in the eyes of people who hate him. "

And Fabio himself

"There is no reason why Marc has to come to see me. It is a racing incident, so there is nothing to add."
"Marc has changed the trajectory in the middle of the corner and I did not expect him to do that. Nothing special has happened, I was very close and I hit the back of his motorcycle. I don't remember exactly the situation but it's a shame cause it was just the third corner."

And at the moment Fabio is in the difficult situation since most of the tracks in the rest of the reason are advantages to the his championship contender his merit done in the past has 2 points leave for him, he needs to get back in form or he looses his throne.
Careful what you wish for..