Marc - A towinger

***Guidelines: you must know MotoGP very well, so you can understand what am I talking about.

Just another diary 15/5/22
I have a nice discussion/conversation with Vale's fan last night, she was trying to tell me how unfair marc is ("a towinger") but i know exactly what's he doing. Well, when you're a 8th world champion, one of a goat, a legend, also a captain of team Honda so everyone is counting on you, but after 2020 Marc isn't the same as he was, his style isn't the same. He's been struggling with his physically/mentally, but everyone still pouring the high expectations on him, and it fulls all over his chest, up to his neck, the intension is everywhere around him, so he's gotta do what he's gotta do, to not disappoint his team and his fans, (when he's not fast enough he will follow other riders for the speed in FP3 well, it's a plan B from the team, (on the other hand he will do it for surveying information from rivals) and haters say he doesn't deserve to be in Q2. But following other riders isn't against the rules, but still others won't take that risk like him.) with that tower expectations rope tie around his neck.
He's a grown man, but what i see is a boy, who carries the whole world on his shoulder, a broken boy.

Added: as i said, his riding style isn't the same, and Honda engine is pretty slow right now, plus there's big problem in the front tyre, he can't overtake others every time that he tries it will lose a control and turn into a crash. Right now he's the one who can carries Honda to be on the top, pressure. i hope they can fix the problems soon.

As a fan, i wish him the best, I pray for him everytime when he gets on his bike, riding on the track "i do not care what position you'll get, just don't crash or get yourself or anyone hurt"
my heart breaks everytime when i saw him has gone down, I just don't wanna see him upset or sad, it just breaks my heart.
(I feel like a mama here)

He might not be the perfect or the best person alive, but all I know he isn't a villain.
Everyone has dark sides, so do me and you.

Nobody is perfect, and it's normal because we're humans.

P.s.
If you finished reading this episode please go read my another story "The Idol Spirit." Because answer of everything is there!