Taka - Nightmarish Incident

13/6/22
Taka - Nightmarish Incident
Involved; Álex Rins, Pecco, Taka.

This incident might have ended so much worse.

It's true that Taka was riding irresponsible, he started from 12th but took out riders who started from 7th and 2nd. He was coming so fast and hit the break too deep in the first corner, which made his front wheel was locked, he took out both Álex Rins and Pecco. Taka fell off his bike, his head smashed into Pecco's rare tyre, his pieces of helmet scattered everywhere, his bike went to hit Álex Rins, it was very scary to watch.
Fortunately, Taka is doing alright but it could have ended worse. The crash was a serious neck injury, he might have ended his life on that day at CatalanGP.

Both Pecco and Álex didn't understand why did Taka do that, but I honestly think I know why.

Taka is fighting for his career, the rumour that the Moto2 rider 'Ai Ogura' will be replaced him in the next year, Taka will be leaving out if he still doesn't make a good result, he's under pressure (same to Álex Márquez). He took risk, and put others in danger. Other riders now lost their trust on him, this is heartbreaking for everyone.

Álex Rins, broke his left wrist and has no chance to fight for the title. Yes, he was mad. Earlier at Mugello they also had the incident. Álex Rins has DNF for 3 races streak.
Pecco, didn't get any injuries, that's a good new but right now he is the darkest time of his 2022 season, Fabio is leading 66 Pts. ahead of him. He has just got a very bad luck.

Both of them didn't blame Taka and they are glad that Taka didn't get in any serious injuries but they cannot understand why did Taka do that, and why didn't the race director give him a penalty.
(This is the brain war between riders and the race director, isn't it?)

Taka didn't mean to, that's obvious. He apologized to Pecco and Álex for what happened, he said it was all his fault.
As I said, this could have been so much worse, we could have lost one of our MotoGP riders. So please don't blaspheme him, no one wanted this to happened.