2023 silly season

14/7/22
2023 silly season
Well, you probably have heard the rumor about the silly season due to the Suzuki will leave MotoGP at the end of the season which made their current riders have to find the new seat and it created the hot transfer riders to each team even much more chaotic than it should have been.
Undated: it's official now.

Where Joan and Álex R. are going to end up?

Joan to Repsol Honda?
There's a rumor floating around the paddock that Joan will go to the Repsol Honda, they have said that they would announce the decision at Sachsenring but now it's already the summer break but still no official announcement yet. However, I honestly think it's truth, Joan will clearly go to Repsol Honda or otherwise he would stay at home, Joan doesn't have those many choices. Anyway, he surly will make a great pace at Honda for chasing the title and challenging with the reining world champion "El diablo."

LCR is interested in both Joan and Álex Rins but where will Álex Márquez go then?
Joan will stay at Honda factory and Álex Rins will take the satellite team LCR but yes it's still a rumor but I believe they'll announce it soon.
(Updated: Álex R, has already signed up the two-years contract with LCR.)
Álex Márquez is staying with Gresini in 2023 replacing Enea alongside with Fabio Digi the current Gresini rider, it was officially announced by Gresini on 26th June.
It was actually a great move for Álex, I've been wanting to see one of Márquez brothers riding for Ducati for a long time.
Álex is 2 times world champion, an only rider who won the title both Moto3 and Moto2 in MotoGP class at the moment (Marc didn't win Moto3 because at his era back then they hadn't has Moto3 but 125cc) and he didn't win them because of the luck. Álex had proved himself in his first year in MotoGP, he was on a good pace till the Honda factory told him that he would lose his factory seat in his second year in MotoGP career (2021) for Pole. The Honda factory sighed Pole up while they still had one more year contract with Álex so that they moved him to the satellite team instead and this was ruined Álex's mental health.
He's been struggling with his Honda bike the most comparing to others.
Lots of people say he doesn't deserve a MotoGP seat and they pulled up the year gap between how long it took him to win the title in Moto2 in 2019 after winning the title in Moto3 in 2014.
Álex might be a slow learner but he's talented and of course he still has room for improving.
I really hope that he's riding for Gresini Ducati next year is his opportunity to keep the haters' mounts shut.
(I will talk about the pressure Álex'd faced when he was in the same factory as his older brother "Marc Márquez" on my another episode.)

Álex Rins to RNF (Aprilia next year)? Or LCR?
Álex Rins will go to LCR for sure.
24/7/22 updated: LCR has officially announced that Álex R. will be their rider in the two next seasons (2023-2024). Honda doesn't look very great at the moment but let's hope Álex can change that in the next year.

Is there anything chance for the Ducati factory seat for Joan?
There's no way Joan will go to the Ducati factory not just Joan so do others due the Ducat's boss has already made a decision that right now they are considering between Jorge and Enea only, no other riders involved.
And pramac will continue with Johann for sure,  they'll do everything for keeping Johan, they have said by themselves.

Enea or Jorge who will go to the Ducati factory team?
I have no idea, both Enea and Jorge's paces aren't the best due to Enea cannot keep the consistent result even so, he won 3 races, surprising us all.
And Jorge has been having a problem with his wrist due to the crash at Portimão in 2021 so he did many crashes in this season however, he's still very fast.

Jack to the KTM
Jack has already signed up with KTM factory for the next 2 years. Brad also will continue with KTM factory till 2024 season, so where will Miguel go? He also refused to take the seat in KTM Tech3. So that Pol will be back in Tech3, Miguel can't go to the Ducati team either to Pramac and Ducati factory due to the seat has been locked for Enea and Jorge and he can't go either to Gresini, they already has Álex M. and Fabio Digi. So as I see Miguel will go to RNF (Aprilia)  but once again it's not confirmed yet.