31. Pure Sex & Muscles

Start from the beginning

Taking his boxers off my breath skips a beat, I don't think I'll ever never get over how fucking big is dick is. What the girlies on social media say about black guys always having big dicks is such a sick stereotype. But let me tell you Nancy's does not disappoint.

His thick dick is 9.5 inches and, fuck it can barely fit into my mouth let alone in me, but I've made it work overtime.

Sitting down he slapped some lube into his limp dick. As soon as I started to walk over his eyes roamed my panty clad body, and his dick started to come alive.

Giving him a sly smirk, I covered my tits with my left arm while I unclasped my bra with my right hand in an attempt to tease him.

The way his dick started to twitch up it was obvious the teasing had definitely worked.

"Fuck you're so damn sexy Tre," he mumbled while I started to squeeze my tits in my hands.

Once I was in front of him, I put my hands down, making my tits dangle right in front of his face. "Shit Tre," he said before taking the right one in his mouth and sucked on it while palming my left one.

Knowing just how I like it; a few deep moans are heard from me as he bites down harshly on my nipples.

Fuck I love having pain when we're fucking.

Titling my head back to give him more access, he bites down on another nipple so hard a few blood drops leave my body.

Grabbing my chin harshly he makes eye contact with me. Watching as he swipes some of the blood from my tit and takes his crimson sprinkled finger in his mouth.

Clenching my thighs from the sight, my legs press deep into his.

Smirking he takes his finger out of his mouth and slides my panties off me, leaving me stark naked. Once off he presses his warm fingers onto my slits that were wet already just from my titty session.

'What did I even need lube for,' he chuckled.

Fuck if I know.

Laying back slightly with his hands placed behind his head, his eyes meet mine letting me know he was letting me take the lead- just how I fucking like it.

Grabbing his fucking huge ass erection, I try to align it with my opening, once I feel the tip, on my entrance I slowly sit on his dick.

"AHH FUCK Nancy." You would think after all this time of stretching me out his dick would just slide into me like its easy breezy fucking covergirl. But no each time it still took a few seconds for my body to adjust to the monster intrusion.

Once I was comfortably on, I put my hands on his shoulder. His eyes zoning in on my tits that were flapping away as I started to bounce on his huge dick.

"Fucking hell Tre just like that," he groaned while I started to spell the word pineapple with my hips, just like that way I know he likes.

Nancy and I've been sex buddies for so long we have each others bodies down to a science. A science we both get an A++ whenever we decide to rock each other's worlds.

"You feel so good." I panted while I started to slow down seeing his face morph into that look he does right before he's about to cum, "I'm close just hold on," I murmured.

Ending my pineapple action, I go back to straight riding him like he's a horse, digging my nails into his back in the process. I start screaming in bliss as his hand starts to slap my ass after every other jump.

Feeling my orgasm about to come, I put his hands on my shoulders. Taking the hint he starts slamming my body onto his, hitting my g-spot each god fucking  time," Oh my god, FUCK Nancy."