Episode 4, Ten Seconds Before the Explosion

Inside a hangar, a platform carrying the Ultra Guard's backup jet, Ultra Hawk No. 3, moves forward towards the exit of the hangar. A top of a forest-covered mountain range opens up, revealing the hangar as the Ultra Hawk No. 3 flies off.

Meanwhile, inside the base, Arashi sits down on a chair facing the main videociever screens and takes a sip of the coffee he made for himself, eventually calling Moroboshi to ask how the patrol is going so far.

"Well, the patrol is going well. It's clear so far."

"That's great. The cap wants you to know that the typhoon will be arriving at Japan in an hour."

"Alright. I'll be back at base a few moments."

Arashi gives Moroboshi an okay gesture before ending the call.

Meanwhile at the Henoko Ordnance Ammunition Depot adjacent to Camp Schwab, a security guard is watching the news.

"...pressure near the eye is 913 millibars, and the wind speed is 87 knots. The storm zone is roughly 50 kilometers in radius and will make landfall at Okinawa within the hour."

An employee of the depot walks up to the security guard.
"The atomic bomb that was being delivered to the depot today has been delayed by the typhoon. And due to the transport already being in the air and on the way, they have no other choice but to fly through the storm."

"Alright, I'll keep an eye out for them." The guard says.

The typhoon soon made landfall in Okinawa. The transport appears to be having trouble fighting the strong winds of the storm.

"Damnit. It fricking sucks we couldn't reschedule the transportation for tomorrow. One little mistake and whatever we drop onto goes down in nuclear flames."

Suddenly, something starts burrowing out of a mountainside, six dirty silver petals of armor forming a cone with two eyeholes protrudes up from the ground.

"Hey, the hell is that?" The co-pilot points it out

Shortly after the transportation crew notices the armor cone, its dark grey quadruped body resemblant to an ankylosaurid climbs out of the tunnel it created. The body has two rows of segmented and slightly raised-up plates similar to a centipede's running down from the top of its back to the tip of its tail. They are a banana-esq color that fades to a more reddish color at the center of the body in between the plates. The the top of the kaiju's body is covered in dirt and rubble.
The kaiju shakes from side to side, the dirt and rubble covering its body fell off or thrown off of the kaiju before it stands up on it's hind legs, roaring into the stormy sky.

The co-pilot recognizes what kaiju it is.
"No way... that's impossible! I-It's Gabora..! We... We have to get out of here!"

The panicking pilots try to veer away from the path of the kaiju as fast as they can, but unfortunately, Gabora smacked down the transport, causing the atomic bomb to slip out of the cargo hold and land on Gabora's back as the helicopter smashes into the ground and explodes, killing the transportation crew inside.

Gabora looks around, seemingly looking for something before walking forward to burrow back into the ground.

Shortly after the typhoon died out, Moroboshi walks into the control room up to Anne. "Hey, Anne. Have you gathered the damage reports from the typhoon?"

"Yes. For one, Okinawa took a big hit from the floods." Anne informs.

Then, the doors open again as Kiriyama enters the room. "Ultra Guard. General Yamonaka has informed me that a helicopter transporting an atomic bomb to the Henoko Ordnance Ammunition Depot in Okinawa has mysteriously disappeared."