Episode 8, Terror in the Night Sky

(NOTE: This is unpolished sadly, though I will finish it up soon, specifically the ending.)

A few years ago, Kiriyama, Kurata fought alongside eachother against an alien species that call themselves "Zamppa". The Ultra Guard had reported to the TDF Moon Base in fighting back.
Kurata aimed his weapon at an approaching Zamppa, shooting the humanoid in his chest.
As the Ultra Guard fought, another Zamppa put his hands under his brother's armpits and dragged him away from the battlefield and to a secluded area. The Zamppa got down to his knees and tried to patch up his brother's wounds. However, the glowing white pupils in his brother's eye sockets fade as he died from his injuries. The Zamppa, heartbroken by his brother's death at the hands of the Ultra Guard and Terrestrial Defense Force, covered his eyes with his hands and cried over the corpse.
Eventually, the Alien Zamppas were forced to retreat back to the void of space, leaving the TDF and Ultra Guard victorious.

Present Day...
All was seemingly normal on the surface of the Moon. Suddenly, strange lights flash on one of the Moon Base's domes before the dome in question combusts into a few red explosions.

Meanwhile, inside the control room of the Far East Base, Kiriyama informs the Ultra Guard that they had just recieved word from the Space Station V-3 that an explosion occurred at the Moon Base.

"Litsen up, Ultra Guard! I have some news." Kiriyama says before continuing. "We've recieved a report from Space Station V-3. An explosion had occured at our Moon Base earlier." Kiriyama informs.

"And so, we've been ordered to investigate the explosion." Kiriyama adds.

"Moroboshi, Hayakawa, Soga, Amagi, you're with me." Kiriyama says. "Yes, sir." The four comply before they all don their uniforms and helmets. They step forward as Kiriyama speaks up. "Ready?"

"Yes, sir!" The four say before Kiriyama speaks once again. "Alright, move out, Ultra Guard!"

The five leave the control room as Anne wishes them luck on their mission, waving her hand.

As the hangar doors at the top of the underground launchpad slowly open up, the team boards the Ultra Hawk No. 2. And with blue fire shooting from the engine, the space shuttle launches, soaring upward to the mesosphere.

Meanwhile, Anne holds up a small tube mic to her mouth before speaking.
"Headquarters to Space StationV-3. Captain Kiriyama,  Moroboshi,  Hayakawa, Soga, and Amagi have just now taken off to the Moon."

"Thanks. And don't worry, the V-3 here is armed with the latest weapons available. We'll meet up with them shortly." Ishuguro says before hanging up and turning to face the two next to him. "Ready to go?" He asks the two.

Meanwhile, the Ultra Hawk flies towards the Moon, passing by the V-3. Eventually, the Ultra Hawk No. 2 got close enough to the Moon where the shuttle could begin rotating upward until the bottom of the shuttle faces the rock's surface. Automatically, the Moon Base's own underground launchpad begins to open up as the shuttle lowers itself into the base.
The Ultra Hawk proceeds to landed inside the Moon Base's underground launchpad.

Having arrived at the TDF Moon Base, Kiriyama, Takuma, Moroboshi, Amagi, and Satomi all flip down the face shields of their helmets, serving as a makeshift space suit.
The team leaves the Ultra Hawk No. 2, stepping onto a platform that bridges the Ultra Guard's shuttle to one of the entrances of the base.

Wandering through the strangly and seemingly empty halls of the base, Takuma stumbles upon something that causes the man to let out a scared yelp.
Takuma had discovered a body of one of the personnel.

"It... looks like he was strangled to death. Poor guy.." Satomi says, pointing out the markings on the man's neck as she kneels down to close the man's eyes. "More reason to find out exactly what the hell happened here." Kiriyama says before they all hear a door open. Swiftly brandishing their ultraguns, they aim at the opening door only for Kiriyama to put his fist up. "Wait.."