☆Chapter 37☆

Começar do início

"You can come in, the door is unlocked" I am thankful got the fact my voice sounds normal as the door slowly opens. Once the door is alighted open a head pops in giving me his famous bunny smile we share.

Of course it's Jungkook

I smile seeing his face poke out from the door with his purple hair before he fully enters. He walks closer and I scoot up to sit against the headboard. He doesn't think twice before plopping himself down beside me on the bed sitting in the same position as he looks straight forward while I look at him.

A comfortable silence follows as we both stare at the other side of the room until we both turn our heads toward each other making us laugh. He gives me a small smile before he speaks.

"Thanks for letting me in" I shake my head tilting my head to the door. "Technically you opened the door yourself so you let yourself in" I laugh as he rolls his eyes playfully before nudging my shoulder.

"Real funny Mei" I give him a teasing smile but when he doesn't fire back with anything I tilt my head. He looks at me for a second before pursing his lips making me frown.

"Hey Kook you okay?" I ask and his eyes widen slightly before he nods. "I should be the one asking you if you are okay, I mean after all that..." His voice trails on and I nod before adjusting my position to sit more straight.

"Yeah...it was alot..."

I sigh and give him a small smile which he mirrors back. "But I'm okay now" I say but he raises his brow at me and I tilt my head.

"Hmm you sure? No offence but you can clearly see that you cried" My eyes widen slightly before I cough looking away.

"I didn't cry because of that" I whisper loud enough for him to hear and he hums in response before he pats my arm making me look back at him.

"Look Jungmei, you do remember thst you are kinda the alternate me right? I can tell there is definitely something related to it"

I huff poking the inside of my cheek cursing the universe once again for making him speaking the truth about it. I just shake my head which makes him sigh.

"Come on bunny girl, please? I promise I won't say anything but I can tell that it is better to let your fears out before they slowly eat you up inside. Come on confide in your bunny boy~" He nudges my shoulder as he cutely whines but stops as my head drops when I look at my hands on my lap.

"Hey you really don't have to share if you don't want to I'm sorry if I presured you or..." I shake my head and give him a small side smile before sighing and laying my head back when silence follows. It stays this way until I take a deep breath and look him directly in the eyes seeing the sincere way he is concerned making the words fall out of my mouth easier.

"All of this just made me really scared you know? I just realised that I've been a bad person. I haven't missed them so much as I know I need to. They are like my sisters Jungkook and I...I feel guilty how I am actually happy here with you guys" I feel a tear drop from my eyes as I bite on the inside of my cheek. I feel his arm wrap around my shoulder pressing me more into him in a calming way before his other hand wraps around me from the front making my head lay on his shoulder while I silently cry.

"I don't know what to do at all. I don't know if I should suddenly miss them like crazy and let myself not be happy here. I enjoy being here so much h that I keep forgetting to go back and now it seems as if me not going back made another change and now it looks like I am disappearing from my reality which means my parents, my family, my unnies, my friends, all of them will-"

"Shhhh hey it's okay" I shut my eyes as I hold onto him while crying. Finally after all this time my fear is being released from my mind. He hums a melody while patting shoulder until sobs grow softer.