Chapter Eleven: Dog Walk Gone Wrong

Warning: DD/lg (and possibly MD/lb) themes/situations will be starting from this chapter on. If this is not for you thank you for reading up until here.

bunnykai13 ... Idk if you're ready for this! 😘

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

     "Why?" Sang whimpered into her phone as she flopped onto her back on the warm and cozy bed. It was Saturday; a day she had off of work. It was a day for her to cuddle up underneath the covers and be the lazy sloth she truly desired to be. But no, it was not that kind of day because Karen had taken the liberty to call Sang and demand to know why she wasn't up yet. "Do you not love me anymore?"

     "Sang," Karen scolded, from her apartment, "I am highly offended that you doubt my love for you. You hurt me."

     In Karen's last sentence, she made her voice crack just enough to tug at Sang's heartstrings. This morning Sang had woken up feeling how she had the day she met Sean but this time instead of fighting it she leaned into it. Due to this Sang's emotions weren't as contained as they usually were.

     "Sorry. I sorry," Sang said, her eyes starting to tear up.

     Karen winced. She could hear the change the moment that Sang spoke and instantly felt guilty. Shaking her head she made herself clear her throat, "Time to get out of bed. The weather is nice out today. Wouldn't you like to spend some time outside? Maybe go to the park?"

     "Park?" Sang echoed. "I like park. I go? Bike. Wanna bike. "

"Yes, yes. Now, go and get ready. We'll be there soon." Karen spoke calmly then said goodbye.

After getting out of bed Sang grabbed a towel and took a quick bath, only getting distracted by the bubbles twice. Once she was done she hurriedly unplugged the tub and got out. Before she left the bathroom she brushed her hair and teeth. As she was about to leave her necklace caught her eye. Immediately her hand rose to it. It felt warm against her breastbone. Absently she hummed to herself as thoughts came forward of the men she had met. Each gem was a different color which made her think of them separately. Some she was getting to know better than others but some she only had one interaction with and that made her bottom lip quiver. This necklace met something. It was real and if these men were her soulmates then she wanted to be as fair with them all as much as she could.

Sang sucked in a deep breath. This was not the time to think about it. Karen and Rocky would be here soon and she still needed to get changed. Running to her closet she found an outfit quickly. Comfort was the key today so she snatched up a black pair of leggings, a basic white tank top, a light pink slightly oversized hoodie, and a set of brown boots with a fuzzy inside.

 Comfort was the key today so she snatched up a black pair of leggings, a basic white tank top, a light pink slightly oversized hoodie, and a set of brown boots with a fuzzy inside

A short walk down the hallway lead her and Selene to the kitchen where she made the giant dog breakfast. As Sang began to rummage through the area to find something to eat she heard the click of the front door being unlocked. From her position on top of the counter, she listened as Rocky and Karen continued their conversation. When it paused she held her breath, trying to be as quiet as possible.