STICK AROUND

When Genna shut her locker, she turned around and was briefly greeted by a set of sparkling blue eyes and a broad smile that took up the entirety of Archer's face.

"Hey! I missed—mmm."

She was instantly pulled into his arms as he pressed his lips upon her's. He kissed her deeply, not caring about the students buzzing around them.

Breaking the kiss quicker than he wanted so they wouldn't get in trouble for PDA, he settled for kissing her cheek and then nestling his nose into the crook of her neck.

"I missed you more," he whispered against her skin, making her lean her head to the side.

He kissed that sweet spot that drove him crazy then took a deep breath, getting his fill of her apple scented shampoo before reluctantly pulling away.

"I don't think that's possible," Genna sighed, enjoying the way he looked adoringly down at her until his brows furrowed.

"What's in your nose?"

Genna's hand lifted to gently touch the forgotten jewel. "Oh, I uh, I got my nose pierced."

Archer's eyebrows raised. "I'm honestly very surprised your dad let you."

She gave him a sheepish grin and shrugged. "He.. didn't.. necessarily."

Archer sighed and shook his head, a look of disapproval marring his face. "Genevieve," he said low. "Does that mean you're grounded?"

Genna shook her head, "No, I'm free."

"Then what are your plans for this weekend?"

"She's hanging out with me lover boy, now scooch!" Rory made shooing motions with her hands as she walked toward them, hip checking Archer out of the way.

Genna smirked and rolled her eyes. "As fun as that sounds, I can't make out with you, Rory. But Archer on the other hand...."

"You can completely make out with me, G-Baby. You know this." She looped her arm with Genna's and began dragging her away, raising one hand to wave over her head behind her. "Toodles, Archie!"

Looking back at her now pouty boyfriend, Genna gave him an apologetic smile to which he merely shook his head.

"Archie," he scoffed under his breath as he made his way to homeroom.

She sighed, knowing Rory wasn't making the best of impressions on those closest to her. But as she looked at the short haired pixie girl with a bright smile, she couldn't bring herself to care.

"How was your vacation?"

Genna gave her a wry look. "I'd hardly consider attending a funeral a vacation."

Rory just shrugged as she kept walking in the opposite direction of Genna's homeroom.

Squinting her eyes, Genna shook her head. "Is there something you need, Rory, 'cause I'm gonna be late."

"Actually.... since you asked..." Rory took a sharp left and dragged Genna into the girls' bathroom.

She knocked on every stall door and once she was sure they were alone, she took a deep before speaking.

"I need a favor."

Genna sighed and shook her head. "I don't do favors like that anymore.. you know this," she said pointedly, mocking the girls' earlier words.

"I do know this," Rory smirked, "but I also know you're my very best and only friend out here and I'm in a jam and really need your help."

Genna crossed her arms and stared at the clearly anxious girl with suspicion.