173

Chapter 37.5 A True Maniac

The arrow wound on the left side, which is the closest to the heart vein, is attached with a lava-like fire poison.

Three inches away, a rounded shape of green wood poison, which looks like a woman’s palm print, appears to be faintly spreading.

Under the two ribs that had been broken by Huangfu Jun, a whole piece of black colored water poison had accumulated there.

In the entire chest cavity, there are other dense particles of white gold poison and a light black colored water poison. These should be the impact of spiritual essence that were left by Han Shaoling and Huangfu Jun when they fought with each other.

Sang Yuanyuan took a long breath, carefully controlled a ‘kelp’, slipped it into his body and wrapped up the smallest particle of gold poison.

Among his several opponents, Han Shaoling is the weakest one, so Sang Yuanyuan chooses to operate from the gold poison left by Han Shaoling first. In case of any accident, the damage will be the least minimal.

Just as the ‘kelp’ wrapped the fine sand-like gold poison and moved it out of the body, You Wuming trembled heavily, and an uncontrollable muffled sound flowed out.

Sang Yuanyuan was startled and she quickly dispersed the spiritual essence and opened her eyes to look at him.

She saw that You Wuming’s forehead was covered with cold sweat, his lips were ghostly pale, and his eyes were bloodshot.

“Good.” He gritted his teeth and said, “It’s useful. Go on.”

“But you……”

His face looked cruel: “Don’t worry, I won’t make any noise to disturb you again.”

Sang Yuanyuan pursed her lips. She knew that what he wanted at this moment was a quick solution to cure his internal wound caused by the poisons, and not a useless pacification and pity.

“Alright.” She said,” Then you have to really endure it, do not let your body shake, otherwise the spiritual poisons will touch your internal organ and the consequence will be unimaginable. “

You Wuming saw that she didn’t persuade even a word, his black eyes can not help but showed a little bit of surprise. He pursed his lips, quite a bit arrogantly and aggrievedly said: “Little Mulberry, you look down on me too much!”

Sang Yuanyuan went on with her work.

She had a feeling that when she wrapped up the accumulated poison in his body and took them out forcibly, the pain he suffered was no less than that of scraping one’s bones to cure the poison.

She didn’t know what he was thinking at the moment. She only knew that since the two of them had communicated, he had really become a wooden post and had not moved at all nor made even the slightest sound. If it wasn’t for his heart that is still beating, Sang Yuanyuan would have thought that he had died of pain.

After cleaning up the gold poison from Han Shaoling, she stared at the dot-shaped water poison that were scattered all over his chest. It was the impact of spiritual essence he received when fighting with Huangfu Jun.

She tried to wrap it with ‘kelp’. As expected, they were more ferocious than Han Shaoling’s gold poison. As soon as they came into contact, the light from her spiritual essence was eroded into a round black hole. She quickly wrapped it up and threw it out of You Wuming’s body before it burned through her spiritual essence.

A feeling of weakness came, and there was an uncomfortable feeling of fatigue and soreness in between the eyebrows, which feels just like after she was staying up late.

Removing these water poisons extremely consume a terrifying amount of her mind and spiritual essence.

After cleaning up the scattered poison, Sang Yuanyuan only felt a wave of extreme dizziness, and she was out of the meditation state.

She looked up and saw that You Wuming’s complexion was obviously better, and there was a little faint red color that appeared on his cheek, just like the first ray of life when one was recovering from a serious illness.

The immediate result make Sang Yuanyuan’s heart overjoyed and felt as if her fatigue was swept away. She immediately closed her eyes and continued to meditate.

The lava-like fire poison looked a little weaker but it was too close to the heart, so Sang Yuanyuan didn’t rush to hastily touch it too. The whole piece of water poison under the broken ribs is horrifying. It takes a lot of ‘kelp’ to eliminate them and she was a little bit overwhelmed.

She chose to set her hand on the green colored woman’s palm print.